Recommended shop?

I have an electrical problem - my interior light fuse keeps on blowing…
any shops you guys would recommend to find and fix the problem?

I took it to the dealers, and they can only recommend putting the aftermarket parts (deck and alarm) back to stock…
because of this I need to find a shop that is able to work with those parts to find the problem…

just a bit of background info: I bought the car in its current state 2 years ago, everything has been fine up to now… the deck is connected to that fuse, but I’ve removed it and the fuse still blows…

Innovative or Hybrid…support forum vendors

I am an ASE certified Master Technician, electrical diagnosis is one of my specialties. I would be more than happy to look into the issue. I would like to know what kind of car it is. This is something you have not mentioned.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:smash2:

Of course they told you that. Anything to get you out of there quick.

:cough:bullshit:cough:

you will look at it, and then get pissed and say “why the fuck did i say i’d do this wiring job!!!”
then you will play Cowboys from Hell, and things will get better for a while, but it will start again. its a never ending circle of evil when wiring is involved :slight_smile:

oh, and :tup:. give it to one of the vendors, they love wiring. its like an early christmas gift for them.

I love looking at other peoples nightmares …

if Don doesnt feel like it … we will fix it … no prob …

befire this goes any farhter does ur ciggarette lighter work/ if not is there osme object in it? i see this all the time

^^^^^^^^ :tup: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahaha Wow you know me soo well. :slight_smile: I heart Zerodaze. :beer:

you’re right, a lipped washer was stuck there… now I got to figure what damage (aka their fix) the dealer did…

if we ever meet up, I’ll buy you a beer… thanks for help

ahahah i win

hahaha ive seen that happen a handfull of times!!!

:wink:
i do the same thing when workin with electical problems