RED bulbs. or LEDS?

anyone know a place that sells bulbs in RED!
i need 1156 and 2057’s

i tried autozone
pep boys
k&S Auto
Carquest
Advanced auto

NO ONE! has anything! except like 921 or 168 in red
so if anyone knows! where i can get these before the day is out!
that would be great.

im trying to stay away from ordering them online as i hate giving out my credit card info.

put a red balloon over a clear bulb

paint them with spraypaint? its worth a shot. i think thats what my friend did as well

im not looking for a cheap or ghetto fix… id like to buy legit bulbs

they sell covers at pep boys but im wondering how well they work.?

they just cover the clear bulb itself but im doubting it will be as bright as a regular red bulb.

bump come on i need these right now!!! wtf.

theyre just sillicone

they get hot enough they will start to smoke
than they leave this sticky residue everywhere inside the housing

EXACTLY!! why i do not want the plastic covers!!

i found some 1156/2057 LED replacements at Pep boys

i need RED 1157’s now and i will be all set!!

if you wait a few days for them to be shipped you can get a set on ebay for like four cents i’m pretty sure.

i do not have the time to wait my car is running illegally right now with the lighting situation sorry

wait. so why is your car running while your here talking on the computer?

haha just kidding. dude honestly all the stores now are closed. your best bet is to just paint them until you can find them later this week

go to a truckstop, like the one on walden at the galleria. get the covers they work good, i used them for a long time and never had a problem, after a few months the red starts to fade from the heat but u can just replace them for 2$. best fix i found. and no they dont smoke or get to hot, they can handle it

paint? are you kidding me? last time i checked… i don’t thnk paint is transparent

i will just wait till monday and drive illegally and get LEDS from pep boys again or something who knows!

don’t hardware stores sell car lights too? they sell other car related shit there i have seen wtf valu!!

too late now as i do not have a garage to provide lighting to take the um tail lights off now

i will wait till tomorrow or monday im not that worried

i have california plates so i get pulled over for my tints and no front plate all the time anyways but what can you do.
i will just add driving with white bulbs to the mix lolol

thats why they invented spraypaint. you dont have to spray it on thick. and a t least it’ll look red.

it will blow the bulb won’t it? if you touch it?
i have had it do that before if i didn’t use a towel or rubber gloves the bulb blew when it had power go it.

Be careful with the LEDS on most cars they dont have a high enough draw for the car to realize the bulb is actually there and your blinkers wont blink

i tested them out they have enough power

thanks for the heads up. i have the um… what do you call it the power inverter thing that give it the low voltage to recognize it. i set that up just incase because i head of this before

the resistor thing thats it

Some people use a bunch of load resistors.

Here’s the GM fix…I have no idea what kind of vehicle u have…but, it might work, or at least give u an idea for what u need. HTH

04 sti

on headlis regular bulbs do not matter