Red Cross Bash fundraiser

http://www.buffaloredcross.org/Bash.html
Has anyone ever gone to this thing?
Do they charge you for every little thing, or is it actually a fun event?

Looks like I won tickets, but I’m not that charitable and might just give them back so someone
willing to spend more money might have a chance to go.

Should just be free for everything. Had VIP tickets from work last year. Mid-shelf drinks and good food. It was a really good time.

I haven’t been to this one but I have been to some other Red Cross fundraisers similar and they are usually pretty good.

I went several years ago and it was a blast. A bunch of us wound up parking ourselves on the back(unattended) side of the beer trailer, and pouring our own beers for the second half of the night.

I went once. It’s packed. Beer lines take a while to get through. Tons of hotties there though.

I’ve went the passed 2 years… good times.

I’m up to about a 1% chance of going as It’s a PITA to get people to watch the kiddies… :frowning:

1% turned into 95% as wifie found a sitter til 9.
Anyone else going this year?

mash bash!!!

i wasnt able to get tickets this year… care to send yours my way?

Red Cross benefits are usually good stomping grounds. That one and the Buffalo Zoo fund raisers are full of attractive employed women.

+1 for good times.
FML that I had to get home early for the babysitter…

Wifie was handing out lots of free stuff from barefoot winery something or other, got a job offer from a collection agency lady with a f’ing camo wrist band (better than the VIP).
I suggested the lady throw steel ball bearings at coworkers instead of inflatable beach balls, but I’m pretty sure she did not know what I meant as she wanted to glue them to M80’s.

Now I need to find a way to get vip or better wrist bands for next year. I even ran into Praxair people that I never officially met, yet are invited to a Taste of Buffalo party I did not know I was having.
f*ck… now I’m switching to Bourbon as it’s all I have in the house :frowning:

tickets are hard to get but its a goods time