Red led's for guage cluster

hey, got some red led’s that are a direct replacement for your guage cluster lights. they are really bright and have a wide angle so light is dispursed evenly. They are not the garbage lights that u get at crappy tire or Pacific mall. They are actual led’s and will last longer than filament bulbs obviosly. They are going for $3 each which is roughly the same price as crappy tire bulbs. Installation is honestly easy as hell and takes about 10 minutes if even. If you want i can install it for about 15 bucks. You can also still adjust how bright they are with the stock dimmer switch. Pm me or email me at richy_b9@hotmail.com if interested. Located in Mississauga.

S13’s take about 3-7 bulbs depending on which type
S14’s take 3

ohh nice, I’ll come to you when my car’s on the road cuz I honestly don’t know how to changet them.

sure, i’ll let you kno when i have free time cuz 2 jobs leave me with none ahah

hey, got some red led’s that are a direct replacement for your guage cluster lights. they are really bright and have a wide angle so light is dispursed evenly. They are not the garbage lights that u get at crappy tire or Pacific mall. They are actual led’s and will last longer than filament bulbs obviosly. They are going for $3 each which is roughly the same price as crappy tire bulbs. Installation is honestly easy as hell and takes about 10 minutes if even. If you want i can install it for about 15 bucks. You can also still adjust how bright they are with the stock dimmer switch. Pm me or email me at richy_b9@hotmail.com if interested. Located in Mississauga.

S13’s take about 3-7 bulbs depending on which type
S14’s take 3

ohh nice, I’ll come to you when my car’s on the road cuz I honestly don’t know how to changet them.

sure, i’ll let you kno when i have free time cuz 2 jobs leave me with none ahah

Hey, I have a red s14 so those would look pretty sick. If you’re still selling them let me know ill take 3.

just got the leds installed, it was pretty much a bitch to put in. not te fact that iit was hard to take shit apart, it was making the lights work. they only go in one certain way or it wont light up. eihter than that, i perosnally want even brighter…lol, but its good enough… i love it. very anrgy lookin, and richie a great seller
+2

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2702/picture0104mj1.jpg

see if you can adjust the brightness levels with that lil spin thing on the left side of the steering wheel, forgot what its called lol, but these u can adjust like that

Bump, i have 3 left for sale

Does anyone know where i can get blue ones like this?? i have been looking for a long time

Check ebay, thats where i got mine. got 10 for 99 cents =P but that was like a year ago or so i wouldnt kno how much they are now.

i had blue before but completley sold out a while ago, get it off the same place i did, superbrightleds.com, awesome quality and everything but minimum order has to be 25 buks to canada

I want the last three i have s13 hatch so how many reds do i need.