Red/Blue Instrument CLuster LED's

Hey guys, just ordered 20 bulbs off of superbrightleds.com, i saw some pics of clusters from 240sxforums.com and i gotta say they look amazing. Prices are really cheap, brighter and last longer than oem or #194’s u can buy at CT, and they give your car a nice clean and sharp look:cool: .
I ordered 10 blue and 10 red ones. Installation is very simple and these bulbs are direct replacement. They also function like the normal lights because they can dim and turn off immediately. The warranties are listed on the site. The prices i listed here are slightly higher than the price you will get after you exchange the currency difference because i took the taxes they charged into account. If you want to buy them on your own you must have a minimum order of $25 us before s&h so you can do that or buy only what you need off me.

Red LED’s = $1.20 per bulb
WLED-R Red LED bulb
12VDC Red 1-LED Wedge Base Bulb (194/168 type)
Available with Wide Viewing Angle

Blue LED’s = $1.75 per bulb
WLED 1-LED bulb
12VDC 1-LED Wedge Base Bulb (194/168 type)with Wide Viewing Angle
Available in White, Blue, Green and UV-BlackLight LED

*price difference is also on the site, don’t know why its different:confused:

#of bulbs required
S13: 4-7 depending on analog or digital cluster from what i have heard on the forum

S14: 3 is what 2 guys said for there cars

*I ordered them today so they should be arriving failry soon, let me know now if you guys want em because i dont have very many at all. If there is a big demand they have a discount for various # of bulbs ordered. I need 3 blue’s for my car too lol:D

Email= Richy_b9@hotmail.com or PM

o ya and i can do installs, s14’s are fine, but S13’s im not familiar with, i can always help u out, lets say 5 buks for install

s13’s are 194’s and I think you need 4 … anyway I would be down for green ones being as thats the factory back light coloring.

yup theyre all 194 for the main lights behind speedo/tach, smaller ones are different sizes, when i pull mine out again ill check, i only ordered blue and red, but if you want green then you can get a couple ppl’s order in and get em shipped.Minimum order is $25 to Canada. I might do another order when i figure out all the small bulb sizes again and thenget other peoples ones as well.

yo i`m down for ricing my cluster up a bit still .i will take the blue for my s14, let me know when you get them.416 908 3002
Elon

I wonder if the pacific mall has these ?

also what is the code for the light for the time…i want ot get a new one but i can never find the bulb part# and its a wierd looking bulb too…i want mine to be bright becasue right now its real dim

fuck.
pmall four of them for 20 bucks. but they nto leds but thy work jsut as fine.

its a deal. ill probly grab som spares

I had LED’s from CT and they were crap because the leds were so concentrated on one spot that i could only see portions of my cluster. Down the road they started sketching out flickering then just quit. Dont buy from CT sonlings these ones are better quality and have a more spread out light pattern.

Btw…id charge a lot more for S13 install…atleast 20. Its a 30 min job minimum…and in the case you crack the cluster surrouding… I dont know how easy a S14 is.

I have lights from pac mall, mine are bright but they dont give a blue glow light that its just bright white…witch ide like to be even brighter if i could…they arent LED the ones i got but they are very bright i guess this isint really the place to ask these questions though…sorry for going off topic of your sales.

s14 is asy as hell.

I’ll take 3 blues for my S14.

ya these ones i get are wide angle so its not concentrted light, more even coverage, at Ct i didnt see led’s just got the normal filament ones and have them now until new come, fairly dark. Im sold out of the lights already and they havent come in, when i do another order ill post in the group buy section so we can get everyone altogether. I heard that non-led’s tend to fade or switch colours after a while and will burn out quicker than leds, so once again ill post when i do a big order and all u guys can put down what you need.

im also going to try and find out every bulb number thats in the instrument panel so its easier if you guys wanna do nething cool or get the whole thing one colour, just be patient and wait for the group buy post

Can you personally take some pics of these installed in your cluster?

The pics at the top show a fair bit of hotspotting

ya as soon as they come in i will, these poeple that took these pics said that the camera gave it that effect and that it isnt noticeable when u c them in person but i will def. take pics wheni get em, that blue one is takin with white face guages

hmm why doesnt anyone make a decently bright amber lol always making me make my own stuff haha

i believe you can get amber from them, ill post pics later with all possible colours

Put me down for 7 red for S13

Ill be in with the group buy thing when you do that

Ted, a place on ridge way called CarDecor Garage has baller amber LED’s they consist of 4 leds and their a diffrent style LED than ive ever seen…they spread light like a filament bulb. My grandma still has them working on her car…its been years now.