red neon srt-4 w/tint black wheels

anybody on here drive one or know somebody with one. its red with dark tinted windows and black rims w/ a polished lip i believe.saw it yesterday on rt. 65 comin home from school. i was just fuckin with him in the cavi and he crushed me…not like i would have stood a chance or anything… very nice and fast

only person i know is the kid that lives up the street from me, carbon fiber hood/trunk + black wheels chrome lip + some light 35% tint?

i know few people with srt4’s but pretty sure no tint

alright, good story

im with him. guess what… he would have spanked your stang also

:confused:

The one thats been cruising around with no front bumper and was sitting at speed nation?

i have seen this car before, acually iv seen him in the parking lot at my school… if we are talking about the same car

/ thread n the starter

ya

no it doesn’t have a carbon fiber trunk not sureabout the hood though and yeah im sure he would have beat my mustang??!! i know i never in my life would stand a chance in the cavalier but just wanted to say nice fast car if it was anybody on here

the modern day mustang. best bang for buck production car.
too bad its a neon.

:blah: :blah:

yeah they both breed arrogant retard drivers that give them a bad name. :moon:

ok so basically that answers my question… oh well i don’t think im hot shit but thought i would stand a good chance in my other car…guess its time to end this thread

ok that pretty much answers my question…i don’t think im hot shit but thought i would at least stand a good chance in my other car…guess its time to end this thread

thread unofficially closed!