Red or Silver

Usually i hate red accents, but i think i’m going to have to make the switch…

To:
http://hometown.aol.com/shudbdrwg/images/berger93-1.jpg

ps: im bored

Don’t! That paint is too beautiful to hide.

im just talking about the SS badges… :lol:

Oops, lol. I like the silver or no badge. Not a fan of the red at all.

debadge

but i like the original if not

omg do stripes. we can be opposites and hold hands and eff and touch and…

car looks WAYYY too plain imo without the badges.

badges are off because the fenders and doors were blocked again. so i need new ones anyways.

i put on some of my old red ones to get an idea and i really liked them. like i said, i usually hate red, but in this case, i kinda like it

lol

i dunno, mabye on a black car red would look ok, but with that shade of blue, i think the red would be too dark.

jmo.

Bro your car is fugly and your new setup is going to be slow. But lucky for you i am a nice guy so…Take advantage of this limited time offer where i wil trade you mine for yours AT NO COST! I keed i keed your car is the sex and negative to stripes and negative to red but i would like to see some different wheels.

lol. im def dont want stripes, and im def not dropping $$ on balla rims. i have center caps on these rims now, and believe it or not, it makes a big difference…

i do want to trade though. you have 15 seconds to call me,…starting… NOW

:touchy:

i like the red

silver and white stripes

please do not just paint your calipers though, why accent small, shitty stock brakes

The red looks good in the picture but it’s because the car has the red accent interior to compliment it. I think it’s going to look out of place on your car, even if you do the calipers and badges.

Agreed

If you don’t do silver again, I’m not installing them this time…

silver all the way. the red is too much.

subtle accents :tup: