Red S13, Full Body Kit. No Problems! 1500$

Asking Price: $ 10000 (OBO)
Condition: New
Mileage: KM 700 000
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

This post is for all u bitches that talked shit about my car in the last post i had.
FUCK ALL U BITCHES THAT TALKED SHIT ABOUT ME AND MY CAR AS IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM. i thought this site had a bunch of people who were alll interested in the same thing and would help out other individuals, but this site is full or a bunch of shit talking school girls (not everyone) SOME OF U HAV HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY MY CAR HAD PROBLEMS WHEN NONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN IT OR HEARD IT. I WORK HAD ON MY CAR AND U TELL ME I DIDDNT U BITCHE? HOW FUCKIN DARE U!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, REMEMBER THAT. AND ONE DAY UR CARS GUNNA B NICE AND I HOPE U DRIVE IT HARD LIKE UR COOL AND U LOOSE TRACTION AND HIT A FUCKIN TREE U BITCHES. GOT THAT? DONT NONE OF U EVER CALL ME A NELLY. I DIDDNT RIP OFF ANYONE. AND BY THE WAY. IF U DUMBASSES WERE SMART U WOULD REALIZE THAT THE KZ WERE ROLLED BACK WHEN I JUST GOT THE CAR. WHICH WOULD OBVIOUSLY MEAN I WAS GOING TO KEEP IT. THIS SITE IS FULL OF A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. AND WEATHER I GET BANNED OR NOT, U BASTARDS WILL KNOW WHAT I HAD TO SAY, CUZ I FUCKIN SAID IT.

SINCERLY, CLUTCH U BITCHES!!

PM ME IF U WANT CUZ I CUDDNT GIVVA SHIT!

so the car is now, $1500??? lawl

SO is this the new nelly ? who shit in ur cereal guy?

btw 1500 is too much for ur car ,

farmer

yea like this isnt going to get locked

oh and buy the way in this threat u said the motor had 70000kms ant it was new. so your telling me u put 80000kms on your car in 3 months…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yea right.

here is his first thread. http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30009

clutch,

you don’t need 3 threads to sell one car.

you also need to clearly explain the odometer rollback.

your story does not add up.