Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

ROFL!!! I am dying over here!!!

mike sorry to hear about your brothers friend that is just fawking insane

Tonys gay.

Ok let’s put this post to sleep…hate or not congrats to redline…,like him or not howard n his guys deserve props…they have done stuff alot of places never will…,

Good jobs guys…

This thread is STILL going on. Mods split other BS threads, why this has gone on this long W/O the same is beyond me.

They did a good job building the car and it looks awesome. That much can indeed be said.

yah, I dont like the 5th gen’s but the color scheme and build that went into that car is nasty.

Pjb post and now I’m crying!!!

Fixed…I made myself laugh a little!!

I was wondering where you have been hiding

When you put things into perspective, this is BIG news and publicitity for the upstate NY automotive enthusiast scene. And whether you like Howard Stern or not, you have to give him credit for what he’s accomplished so far with his business and what his potential future holds. I’ve also met Mr. Carlton in person at Denooyer, and from what I saw he is a stand up guy with knowledge of many GM platforms.

$20 says if some fucking Honda or Volkswagen builder from the area won a SEMA award, half of this forum would be swinging from that business’ nuts so hard they’d be stretched more than kbizz’s pussy. The problem with a lot of people on here is that they just can’t seem to let things go, and continue to base their knowledge on hearsay from someone else that probably isn’t even 100% true anyways (Which holds true for at least a half a dozen or more cases throughout this thread). And for those who have their reasons for not liking RLMS, well you could at least have the fucking decency to congratulate them for their efforts, because I know it wasn’t easy to accomplish what they have done. If it was, everybody on this forum would own a successful shop of their own.

Would I go to RLMS for tuning or any perfomance work? Probably not, but I have my reasons for that, one being that I do my own tuning and don’t need any service done on my car at this time. For those who have either dealt with Howard or just don’t like him, well then so be it. You just look like a BIG DICK when you badmouth their achievements, again, based on either hearsay or your own personal thoughts.

So Congrats Dan, Howard, Denooyer Performance, and RLMS for your accomplishment. It must be nice.

ive been reading this damn thread for about an hour.

Slow reader

No, I’m special

Tis why we all love you

well, there was a SEMA thread posted on ls1tech by a moderator, and there is a direct link to the pictures of the SEMA best “camaro’s” and Redline/denooyer camaro isnt in there?!?!?

http://www.planetlsx.com/event/SEMA_2010___Best_Camaros___Conversions/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"http://www.planetlsx.com/event/SEMA_2010___Best_Camaros___Conversions/150\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"#fragment-1

and the ls1tech link…

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/1351067-sema-best-lists-photos-vegas.html

wow some sick lookn camaros, i like the plain solid paint cars with the MEAN hammerd stance and wide ass lips haha

Smoking
We won a Mothers award. Look it up. It is already on other sites.
Or look for it on Speedvision in the coming Weeks. We were not registered for the other awards. We were nominated and won a Mothers Award.
Just so the record is clear.
Dan

Who are you Slow?

do ya mean who am i ?