Redline Motorsports/DeNooyer Performance Division WIN Mothers choice award at SEMA

YAY REDLINEEEE <----- said in retard voice.

Who on shift went to the sema show??? becasue I must have missed the short bus ride out there.

88alowmarro.
I do not know where you got your information on Tonys ZR1. That car never had a problem. It had an O2 sensor that the threads were stripped on. He took his headers off and it happened to get damaged. It did idle a little rough when he traded it. But that was repaired and everything was fine.

Dan

SDP.
Thanks a lot for the post on the ads. I really appreciate it.
Dan

I guess he forgot how liked GAYLINE is around here.

deadbeattrec
I Know that some have had issues in the past. That is to be expected when someone runs a business. I have always been respectful to shift518 members and was hoping for the same.
A few shift 518 members did come to the show and I was appreciative for some of the postitve comments that they voiced to me.
Bottom line. I would hope this could be thought of as a positive for us in Upstate NY.
For what it is worth.
Dan Carlton

I have a friend with a 4.5 Sec 278Mph V12 lancer that wants to give this show car a run for its money. Feel free to contact him, Joe_Washburn@Ibeathondas.net

Some people dont feel kindly towards your establishment, mostly because one of our wicked cool members, we all used to look up to, decided to act like a 16 year old spoiled brat repeatedly and may have distastefully represented your business while doing so.

Krazykid
Everyone has a right to there opinion. I personally handle every customer on my end and anyone that knows me I think will say that I take care of my customers. Even though we have never met we have a friend in common Daryll at NSS. I actually introduced him to his wife. I know he has helped you in the past. It would be nice if we could get past some of the past issues you mention and have mutual repect for eachother. I think you would have to agree I have always done so on my part.
Dan

good work dan. I personally dont like the modifications but can respect the work it takes to there.

Most defiantly. I understand the history you have with Darrly too. He is one of the most down to earth people I have had the pleasure to meet and do business with.

I have respect for results. Like you said, I have yet to meet you and find out the person you are, which also might be most of the reasons people unfairly hold a grudge around here. When that chance comes up, we can cross those paths at that time and go from there. :thumbup Until then my only speculations come from results rolling out on to Central Ave, and the feedback from the people that had the chance to interact &/or do business with you.

Congrats on the awards, while the car isn’t my cup of tea, I can see the work involved in procuring the hardware to produce those results.

Mike

Oh boy… this thread is gonna blowwww up

can someone just answer my question about the god damn blower??!?!

Mike
Well said. I have always judged character by my own interaction with someone. I think Daryll would agree with me on that one as well.
I appreciate the posts and I look forward to meeting you someday so you can formulate you own opinion.
Dan

Sharp car for sure… What’s a HTR850 run price wise?

Thank you. Its all good dude, no personal beef here, heck I see redline as friendly compitition. I can already tell you have some balls behind ya… diving right into the shark pit we call Shift518! lol Just do what you do and enjoy doing it. Nothing will ever make everyone happy.

Wayne lol
It is a Kenne Bell 3.6L Liquid Colled Twin Screwed Blower. LS7 Engine block 4.125 bore,Oliver 6.125 forged rods, JE pistons 2618 alloy forged pistons 9:5:1,CNC ported L92 heads, 2.04 Stainless steel exhaust valves, Dual valve springs with titanium retainers, locks and keepers, Custom ground redline blower camshaft,chrome moly push rods, forced industion system, custom 8 rib drive belt assembly. 816 RWHP/805 RWFT.

Dan

Let me come in and we’ll build that srt challenger youve had sitting on the lot for 6+ months into a monster. Should look into building these modern mopars, no one around here or really anywhere besides mr.norms and SMS are selling mopars built like you guys are with the camaros.

looking at reply #34 above… they have more money in that head and blower than your entire car parked outside! lol

my guess, $85K-105.

DeathbyRT
The car you mention is at the big store on Wolf road. I have not had a car sit that long. I love the Challenger as well. Pretty much all cars. My facility is the one on Central Ave. I only have 20 or so “non” modified cars in inverntory. I am lucky I do not have to carry the large inventory that the big store does. The used car manager at the store on Wolf road has a great selection of cars and he tends to buy a lot of wild cars. It is nice to see that. There are not a lot of dealers in the area that carry the type of diverse inventory that he does. I tend to stop the unique cars and I try to hand pick them. I also like lifted trucks, Pontiacs and pretty much anything that looks a little different or stands out. Stop by would love to met you.
Dan
Dan