redline motorsports tuned my srt10

Howard tuned my 06 srt10 viper truck, wow does it feel nasty. With only headers and tune 495rwhp 530rwtq. Im sending back the magnaflow catback b/c it rotted out and there stuff is lifetime warranty. After i bolt that back on we will see over 500rwhp!!! not bad for only exhaust and tune, the truck feels so much better. BTW baseline w/ no cats and magnaflow was 450rwhp now i have high flow cats and the very restrictive exhaust and still picked up 50rwhp.

LOl thats sick…Gina told us today it was getting “heads done” but it made insane power…

that thing has gotta sound badass with the headers!

awesome, any pics of the truck??? they are my favorite. Just wondering, but you gotta pay like 15k a year in insurance with the shit you have. congrats on the numbers.

his brother rolled it so it was fixed and is viper blue ( I think thats the color)…its fucking sick. Deff. one of my favorite trucks.

heres a shitty pic…

gina doesnt know heads from headers from a fartpipe!

so how far can that thing rope the tires for?

as long as you have your foot in it.

nice

badass man! I love the SRT-10’s

sweet ride. hows this redline place, i have a 99 Z28 i want to get tuned

Im a fan of redline, he has done my cars/ trucks and a ton of my friends stuff, but this is a public forum and you will get mixed reviews from haters and know it alls. But yah i recommend them!

P.S i wanna see that FU howard sticker again!

hear we go again :ohsnap

hahah

I’ve heard mixed things about redline… Honestly without getting my own car tuned their or anyplace for that matter as of now I will hold my opinion. Maybe ill let howard marvel around with my car, but its an import and I don’t know how he feels about that

NO

He’d be like :haha

where the LSX

nasty truck bro!

Nice, didint know u still had it.

Has it been on the back burner since the z06?

yah its been on the back burner… My Z is going in tuesday for new heads, intake and tb. i Cant wait to see some BIG n/a #'s. Im hoping that it will make somewhere around 600rwhp, and then i only need to hit it w/ a small shot of n2o (less stress for me, i always cringe when i hit that little button.
My car was so detuned this summer for the 100-150 shot, it was only 514 rwhp, plus a 100 shot i went 10.6@137 w/ say what? 604rwhp?? If i can sneak into lvd for a run or 2 now i should be deep in the 10’s w/ a true 670rwhp.

Always loved the trucks, even when I had my black lightning. They sound nasty too.

What was the baseline before the tune and exhaust? If I remember right 500 crank hp but I dont know the wheel hp.

Have you heard anything about a guy using Howard’s shop in the spring to tune Mustangs? I heard something from the guy working on my car that theres going to be a guy coming in to tune Mustangs in the spring for a day or so. Mine’s a '92 so it cant be tuned with SCT software.

I figured since you know Howard pretty well you might have heard about this.

i have not heard about anyone coming in for mustangs, ill find out for you tho.

i had 2 lightnings also, 03 full bolt ons and 04 built motor 17psi blower swap etc. i just got out of the srt10 5 mins ago and i have to say i still like my lightnings better.