Refresh car with some lost power and milage?

Hey guys,

So I am going to be taking the car out soon (question of weather)… I have some more serious issues to sort out prior to track days but I also want to do some regular maintenance and extra step here and there. I put her to sleep in November after driving for about 3 weeks after the major project rebuild… all is well overall however…

What are some things to regain power/gain power, and milage.?

o2 sensor definitely needs replacement, how many does our KA24DE 91 have? I’ve been told we have two? And that there are two wire and three wire versions? My car used to be auto when I first bought it but it was since converted to a manual… if that matters. I still run the auto ecu

In November I put 10w40 redline oil and k&n gold oil filter, new oil pan (mine was bent lol), i got an msd blaster installed, 10mm race wires from magnecor,

Two-three years ago I also put a new distributor cap, iridum spark plugs, ebay cone air intake and z32 fuel filter.

I def wana put some new spark plugs in and the cone air intake is dirty as hell… o2 sensor probably has never been changed and I ran that shit that cleans the carbon so I heard that messes up the o2… so its definetely something i wana do…

Is there anything that I’m missing or not thinking about sensor wise that should be replaced for some healthy gain in power and milage.

I removed the top and side timing chain guides no more marbles lol but thats unrelated… new engine and tranny mount but thats unrelated…

i installed new 2.5" brm exhaust and the cat he supplied me… so thats fresh.

New clutch xtd stage 3 clutch kit with the chromoyl 10lbs flywheel.

On the other end… I have something loose in the fuel tank and while I’m at it i thought id get a walbro fuel pump which i can have with the installation kit for relatively good price from slippery locally… (i was getting fuel starvation issue while under hard cornering also which is funny something is def loose).

It’s a well built all around car, but i need to sort out some of these minor basic issues…

So:
-o2 sensor (where/how much/which?)
-z32 fuel filter (best price?)
-spark plugs (go iridum again? which one, i may wana tune for 91 octane i am going v8 after ka24de so gotta extract NA as much without turbo)
-aem power intake best price place for cone one?
-anything im missing sensor/whatever maintenance-wise?

lol

Typical length of mark’s IQ and usefulness? Three letters. Either ‘old’ or ‘lol’.

Yes, but I thought you were the almighty Ahmed, who owns all and knows all. Why are you asking, the “typical SON”, guys for some help. I personally think no one should fork over any advice for you, since your the King right?

EDIT: I thought SON was useless and everyone on every other forum like Ziptied, Zilvia, and NICO, loves you because your so state side? What happened there?

I think you two prove its a useless shithole. Thanks for backing my past sentiments. Sorry for bothering to ask locally. Better to support vendors in states than assholes in plain sight. I know Mark has a sexual and personal problem, but fuck…

What did I say before? Ask a question, get a sidetracked retardation instaed in return. True or not? Proof above. Ask for help or advice, get sidetracked by ‘alternate’ solutions that you did not ask about. True or not? Manage to turn any thread into a debate about NOTHING than answer the initial question. I think you can finally get my point.

If you can’t answer the questions don’t but stfu and stop being a useless fag like mark.

I can get spark plugs, aem cone intake, o2 sensor and whatever else that there might be non-locally, but I chose to actually ask locally. This is why i don’t do anything locally, fags like you two. Fucken e-thugs. You need to grow some fucken balls and swallow your own and not be high school pussies with no lives and nothing in your lives while living on thinking you’re cool online.

You’d like to think that I’m sure. However, I feel I prove with your ignorance to everyone on SON, why should we help you? You’ve done nothing but barge into everyones thread saying they’re completely wrong, and that you do it better. Tell me Ahmed, if you do everything so well, why are you asking us for help? Better yet, answer my question, why should we help you?

Choose your answer wisely, as that should evaluate the responses you’ll probably get from other members.

Thanks Martino. Couldn’t have said it any better.

I thought SON was useless for advice and Ahmed hated SON so much?..And now he’s asking for help? That’s why I lol’d.

Mods please close thread, I decided not to ask anything amongst obvious morons that prove my point over and over again. Yes this forum is utterly useless as proven again and again. Why I hate son? LOL I think you just proved why. Mark most of all is why I began hating son240, and a few others who acted like Mark, cause of fagish brainless useless comments that derail threads or do not answer original posts and original questions.

The only point that’s been proven here is how ignorant you are to the community. Look everywhere else Ahmed. If someone else were to ask for such advice, it’d be answered in no time. However, in the situation where God himself asks for advice, than how do you think we look at it? Like I said before, you’ve done nothing but force it on everyone that your the best, and everything you do is the best. Is it not time for change? Is it not time for an open mind?

You’ve done nothing but prove your own points. You fall into the category you created yourself - “Morons”. All in favor of head chair? Say I.

SON, does help others. Although this is the internet, respect others as you wish to be respected. In your situation, the advice I see is …Leave.

SON doesn’t help others SON fabricates others to think like SON.

The category I have created suits you and Mark.

I ask questions when I do not know something or want clarifications or advice on something. Kind of common-sense? That which I know, I supplement with new information, and share if someone asks. Common-sense too kind of no? Got a problem fuck off.

Wow so i don’t know where to get an o2 sensor or which one I may need, because I never changed it. Great. How about I ask you something you dont particularly know about. Or better yet you create a thread with a question, instead of answering your question i’ll make sure to prove you know nothign abiout the subject and be as useless as possible. That’s the way to go son.

No you don’t waits for edit

You force everything you stand by onto everyone else. How is that advice? Like I said, your not going to get any help around here by being the way you do, its as simple as that.

Lets not forget how much you love to edit your previous posts after I retaliate.

When something is inferior and something is superior, I’ll impose the superior. Simple. That’s the way I function. I won’t go with something inferior. Likewise if something is true or not. I will emphasize the truth regardless if you like it or not. If I make mistake of going with something inferior and then get something superior, i will emphasize the inferior item’s crappiness and the superior item’s superiority. Hard to comprehend I guess.

The reason i stopped asking actual questions 2 years ago on here was because you never ever get any real answers. I guess this holds true to today?

I’ll be productive with my observations.

You’re probably due for a tune up: dist cap, oil change, plugs, wires, timing.

I’m not sure why you’d wanna get plugs beyond what’s stock recommended since you’re not running anything extreme. Even an OEM fuel filter would be okay…

Consider running a can of Seafoam through it since you mention some carbon build-up issues. Change oil then your O2 last if you do the Seafoam.

As for your air filter, ditch the AEM, too much mantainance. Buy my Apexi Power intake, better than AEM - no maintanence, flows better, and it looks cooler. (see sig)

The only things superior are in your eyes. Everything else to your disliking is inferior.

Stop editing your damn posts. Each time a refresh the page each one has some new rhetorical statement on what I’m ABOUT to say.

I’ll say it again, just to go back to your first few posts. YOUR the only reason these threads get sidetracked. No one wants to help YOU out. We’ll help others, just not YOU. YOU get it? YOU.

Your ignorant, and it gets back lashed on you…what do you expect?

EDIT: Class time. /end

I’ll ignore the sexually troubled faggot responses from fags from now on moving on, keep banging each other

Hey thanks GTS,

-The dist cap was changed 2-3 years ago… you think it should really be changed? OEM is dirt cheap but its not like I have the original on?
-Oil will be changed again obviously but it was driven for 3 weeks with new synth oil… so thats kind of taken care of already
-Plugs… Definetely… 2-3 years of agressive driving… i will change them. I may not have an extreme engine setup, but I do not plan to go turbo, so I want to extract in NA form as much as I can for time being
-Wires just changed with magnecor 10mm race ones and I installed an msd blaster too which I got for cheap… my old wires were toast (car would shut down lol and def poor idle)
-Timing will be redone any suggestions from stock timing? I thought about running 91 octane… guys with basic boltons like I have get around 140whp~ down in the states… kind of what I thought about doing for the time being… I want to make sure everything is in prime shape… and extract as much as I can out of the KA… I plan to track with the KA for quite some time.

Are you selling just intake or cone? I have an intake already… I just need the cone filter replacment as mine is really dirty and an ebay brand pos i got for 50 bux with intake.

z32 fuel filter was dirt cheap like 15 bux on ebay… so no biggie… anyone got em locally?

Thanks for a real response btw… I hope mods delete the other useless posts.

2-3 years was a long time ago…but it’s up to you.

The more you ‘extract’ the more you’re playing with reliability, but again, that’s up to you.

Refer to FSM for stock timing.

I’m selling the cone + adapter (see sig). It bolts onto most after market Short-Ram pipes as well as the stock piping. You’ll want to consider picking it up - minimal cleaning required to be honest and it’ll last you a while.

If you absolutely want more power out of it, consider the CAI that I also have for sale.

like seriously , i agree with mark and martino both , the questions u are asking are so stupid and noobish that anyone would react this way in light of how u have belittled people on here , like the o2 sensor? its a 91, which means obd1. all obd1 computers use 1 o2 sensor, if u look at it it only has one wire, you can see it if u look… your asking where to get the best price on a z32 fuel filter , dude there 10 fucking dollars, iridium plugs? jebus man, get some oem replacements… 10 dollars, you would think a guy with as much elitist knowledge as you would know better …

you speak that if something is inferior you will state it , not matter what … well dude ur running an ebay special chinese knock off clutch… inferior i think soo…

your getting ful starvation under hard cornering? fill ur tank up dude , stop filling 2 bucks at a time and maybe ull be ok… if not u fucked up ur suspension build and ur getting way too much body roll

if u were as genius as u carry yourself then u would know what is included in a simple tune up…

plugs , wires , distributor cap, rotor, air filter, fuel filter(stock is fine , u have a stock pump) LOL, oil change, clean your throttle body, change your pcv… but that is jsut words of advice to be taken with a grain of salt… what do i know , ive never worked on a car in my life

stop editing your fucking posts , ur a loser, why do u do that u say something , get slammed for it , and then edit your post to say u never said that , or to make someone else look like there off topic

if they do that then all ur post will be gone