Refresh car with some lost power and milage?

jesus fuck…why can’t we all just get along.

mark and mike. leave it alone. seriously. You have damn good points. and i have been following this for a long time now. but just ignore it. same with ahmed.

end

GTS: you’re selling intake, cai extension and cone filter? Can you PM me pricing? I kind of just wanted cone filter, although cai extension would be nice.

I definetely need a new cone filter… and i definetely want a new o2 sensor but im not 100% on which I may have to look for my year/engine model/etc… since ive never changed it before. Also other than what I said in my initial post, I was kind of wondering if there are any other sensors that may be in due for a change after a good 20 years heh.

good reply just to add i would stick with ngk wires nothing else,if you dont drive it in the winter u can also put in a 1wire ngk o2 sensor,you dont need to use 10/40 oil in the car, if you dont want to use a synthetic just run castrol 10/30 and yes if you drive the car hard do all other regular maintenance every yeah. as for filters i know the k&n`s work good

well the lowest temps ive driven it to is 10c, its definetely not winter driven. I used 10w30 syn before, i thought i would try 10w40 for summer/track… and to smooth things out a bit as its an older engine, i know i may be loosing a lil bit with heavier weigh but just a test.

he has a ka, there all the same o2 from 91-94, u cant use a 3 or 4 wire heated o2

Mike and Hector just owned Ahmed.

And Ahmed, what I don’t get is WHY you have to ask such a stupid / simple question here? If I recall correctly, you made everyone think that you were on every forum and learning so much. From the US to Sweden, to Africa and beyond…

You then come back to brag about how much you know about suspension…

…and then you make us all picard when you ask a question like this.

Why?

:picard:

some ppl say running 89 gas instead of 87 on a ka runs SLIGHTLY better but i dun think i ever felt a difference. also if ur car knock sensor is shot u shuld replace it. it shuld improve ur car since if its shot the timing goes to shiz. lastly. just do all the maintenance as u know and gts states. maybe get some ngk iridium spark plugs.

i been drifting with a cai/underdrive pulley/altima fan on my ka 2years ago and now i drifted with bone stock to the intake box. to be honest that power difference is nothing that you can even feel a difference. dont bother wasting the money and just keep it how it is and beat on it. the ka stock is invincible as long as u got oil in it. literally riding redline all day at track until my tires pop. u want to be faster use light weight 15" racing rims not forshow. ul feel most difference in the rim/tire setup.

Ok, since Ahmed reported one of the posts here, I felt obligated to provide my input. Actually I was just bored at work :o

When I read the original post, all I read was :blah:

Then I scrolled near the end of your post and I saw, in point form what you really wanted to know.

FFS just straight up ask a simple question instead of going into some page long ramble about whatever. It’s all irrelevant to your question.

Seriously http://blogs.son240sx.org/a_ahmed/

You’ve had your car for many years and just now you are asking about regular maintenance? :ugh:
I thought this was like one of the first few things people ask about after buying a car and then as years go by they learn more and start asking questions like what specific turbo would be appropriate based on so and so mods and so and so desired powerband.

Hate to say it but you got what you deserved from Martino and Hector; straight up no bullshit. They might not have answered your question but they easily just called out the pot calling the kettle black.

lol…

I think he’s been pretty good lately with his posts… honestly.

It is hypocritical of him asking this but meh

Just throwing that out there… and i was one of the people really arguing with the guy way back when.

I second this statement (about KA’s being invincible).
Don’t bother doing anything unless you plan on adding a turbo.

Ahmed,
I dont even bash you but every thread i read has you jumping in giving your opinion on what you think should be done, even if its not related to what the o/p was asking.

Why are you compelled to let eveyone know your opinion or your view on things when you clearly have no idea what your talking about you cant back anything up with facts and everything somehow floats back to what you have done or want to do to YOUR car.

When people ask for technical answers there not looking for opinions , there looking for facts.

Dont give advice unless you know what your talking about. Is there somthing that compels you to post in every thread?

Ever thought of just lurking until you can learn enough to be an Asset to the forum instead of the Forum Ass?

Lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…I just farted!

I wish you guys were here to get a whiff of this!

Daaaammmmmn it’s lethal!

So what’s up?

Another Mark v.s. Ahmed thread? and now the Birthday boy Mr. Chocolate cake Hector is trying to get in on the action?

Nice!

I just farted again!

I’m out.

what u mean , i answered his question, and i didnt even get a thank you ,

and omg, i cant belive ahmed tattletaled

martina, mark and hector are my heros, end of story.

ahmed why do you even try anymore? i mean seriously now…

i tryed to read the OP but i ended up smacking my head off the desk.

Shawn I hate you.

lol this is a jk some of the dumbest questions I have seen on this site and trust me that is hard to beat.

Well, we are talking about Ahmed. I’d give him the benefit of the doubt it this situation.

Drama section?

Here you go guys enjoy!