Refresh car with some lost power and milage?

fuck drama section. lets take this to the streets yoooooo.

seriously! funny or not…give it up lmao. either meet up and settle it like men…or open up an Ahmed versus SON 240sx section! because THAT would be funny.

^HAHAHAHA that video is jokes

lol good old son240 no one ever is useful and everyone talks shit.

Well I guess I’l end up getting the o2 sensor, some spark plugs, a new fuel filter and cone filter which i already planned to anyways, the rest i took care of which I guess no one read in the op. Pretty much indifferent to three years ago. Useless and non-helpful as usual.

I was asking if there was any sensors or something I may have missed out that i may not be aware of on the KA that usually need replacing or attention. Very basic question but alas it turns into a retard circus on son240. LOL it was amusing to actually bothering posting questions on son240 cause its well known you wont get any answer only clowns.

The only human being in this thread was GTS, and further than just a human being a mature human being not stuck in his cookoon like some of the farting homosexuals, ah well drama section it is. The only technical questions yet to be answered is on the brain functions of some members.

Enjoy:

Son240 racer boys “I has got an sr20det yyo hooo, jigga aint got nuttin on me whaa”
http://www.aboutfacesentertainers.com/images/clowns/mayhem/may_g_little_bike.jpg

ahahaha thats so awsome.

you should change the crank rotation sensor?

dose that help?

dont they teach this shit in grade 9 auto calss???

lmao , random hero

Apparently many of you are still in grade 9, ‘yo yo yo lets take it to the streets’ (lol LT man that made me crack up im sure some of thse losers wouldnt mind to see a tournament)

Ethuggery to the max:cool:

You know what’s amusing is that once we’re on track hopefully in summer, I’m sure alot of the ethugs on here will turn out to be boney white boys aside from china man wanabe mark :stuck_out_tongue:

I just fail to comprehend which SMD element, diode, transistor, resistor, capacitor or any number of other integraded chips that some people in here may be lacking and actually need to be replaced in order to begin functioning :slight_smile:

As usual thread goes dramarama queen mode.

I award every single member with one of these medals:

The way I see it, you didn’t been bother searching online for these most basic questions.

Oh wait, maybe you couldn’t search because you got banned from everywhere else too?

How long before you get banned from Google too? Or maybe the internet :noes:

I just saw your o/p as a way to brag about your car which you seem to crave with every post. :o

http://m.blog.hu/ag/agyhugyko/image/asd/ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

ahmed^^^

lol thats me alright, im a white western alcoholic who does drugs and listens to heavy metal music. I have no education, family, in fact my family abandoned me! I would tell them ‘fuck off’ and they’d beat me then I’d call family services to come and get my parents. No one wants me! Hell I even crossdress and I beg on the street. I have no car, no job, no intellect, I can barely read or write in english much less know another language. Oh wait…

In case you haven’t noticed, I’m being sarcastic. Please don’t mistake me for your indigenous family.

farting is amazing warms me up on a cold winterz morning.

farting is like natures blow off valve

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7646/punchgc8.gif

Wait, did you just make a funny? Because if you have, please tickle me to laugh. Name one forum I’m banned on. Other than here and zilvia, which I’m still on by the way. Only reason I got banned on zilvia was because I dissed American soldiers and they are mostly mods.

Hey guys,

So I am going to be taking the car out soon (question of weather)… I have some more serious issues to sort out prior to track days but I also want to do some regular maintenance and extra step here and there. I put her to sleep in November after driving for about 3 weeks after the major project rebuild… all is well overall however…

What are some things to regain power/gain power, and milage.?

o2 sensor definitely needs replacement, how many does our KA24DE 91 have? I’ve been told we have two? And that there are two wire and three wire versions? My car used to be auto when I first bought it but it was since converted to a manual… if that matters. I still run the auto ecu

In November I put 10w40 redline oil and k&n gold oil filter, new oil pan (mine was bent lol), i got an msd blaster installed, 10mm race wires from magnecor,

Two-three years ago I also put a new distributor cap, iridum spark plugs, ebay cone air intake and z32 fuel filter.

I def wana put some new spark plugs in and the cone air intake is dirty as hell… o2 sensor probably has never been changed and I ran that shit that cleans the carbon so I heard that messes up the o2… so its definetely something i wana do…

Is there anything that I’m missing or not thinking about sensor wise that should be replaced for some healthy gain in power and milage.

I removed the top and side timing chain guides no more marbles lol but thats unrelated… new engine and tranny mount but thats unrelated…

i installed new 2.5" brm exhaust and the cat he supplied me… so thats fresh.

New clutch xtd stage 3 clutch kit with the chromoyl 10lbs flywheel.

On the other end… I have something loose in the fuel tank and while I’m at it i thought id get a walbro fuel pump which i can have with the installation kit for relatively good price from slippery locally… (i was getting fuel starvation issue while under hard cornering also which is funny something is def loose).

It’s a well built all around car, but i need to sort out some of these minor basic issues…

So:
-o2 sensor (where/how much/which?)
-z32 fuel filter (best price?)
-spark plugs (go iridum again? which one, i may wana tune for 91 octane i am going v8 after ka24de so gotta extract NA as much without turbo)
-aem power intake best price place for cone one?
-anything im missing sensor/whatever maintenance-wise?

—point and case.

Try the armpit fart, itll make ppl giggle

White people love it just like the chicken dance.

http://www.lolgangsta.com/gangstas/icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg

is that any better??

I think so …

http://www.burnie.com/surprised.gif

I have been following this ranting for a long time and I must say that to ask this sort of question just proves how useless most of your posts have been.

Looks good on you.

Cheers

Naw, this one is the most descriptive;

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/hacknik/ethugim4.jpg

roger that, you got a copy on my farts bov big 10?