Registering and insuring Rhd in Ontario

As most of you know im from Montreal, Quebec. I would like to know if its possible for me to be able and register a RHD Vechile in ontario under my name? Reason being is, the ban in quebec is getting shorter and shorter and if the government decides that they dont want Rhd anymore im going to have to figure something out.

Let me know if anyone has done this and so on.

Thanks

Yes, it can be done with many insurance companies in Ontario, including State Farm.

u would have to get an ontario licence if u got a buddy in ontario u could say u living there.

alot of hastle tho

i went through hell and back to get insurance because i was always looking for the quick route ironically enough. certas aka desjardin is who im with it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get accepted after their long list of to do’s but they are a sure thing other then alot of companies and brokers who say yea ya then you get that SURPRISE phone call leaving you taking the bus; i pay 300 a month with fire and theft and im under 25 living in Toronto. hope it helps!

wow insurance in ontario sucks. This is a possibility, I have a friend in ontario who im sure i can use and put him as ownership. How much of a hassle do you think this is?