Registration for 2008 Bings / SON240SX Niagara Meet AWARDS

i dunno mikes 240 iis suber mint

yeah i know we’re behind.

the reg. form is already up, just not with our latest requirements.

i’ll push back the public release so that members have a few extra days to get in on this.

ok ill start the list

1. bing (bingzors)
  2. spd-dmn (mikey)
  3. pantaloons racing (petey)

Well whenever its up binger i’ll send you da moneys…or can i just pay mike?

What if you don’t want to register, but also don’t want to park in the ghetto lot??

word

umm… too fucking bad? We have to do this to organize the lot and to generate a few bucks because as we scale up track days and other events things become more expensive. It’s a mutli-purpose initiative. I cant please everyone, i’m sorry.

there will be space in the rear of the lot as always and there will be people parking in adjacent lots in cliques i am sure.

Do it up already! I want to secure a parking spot.
Oh, and I installed that damper I picked up from you yesterday. It’s freakin awesome. Best cheap mod for these cars period.

You drive a stock g35? Don’t make bings ask you to move your car.

^It’s still better than your car. And really, Ed, why don’t you get off my dick already? It’s getting old, and I heard your mom wanted a ride anyway. You should atleast let her have a turn.

Hey hey Ant, lets not start bringing out the Mom dissessssss lol.

Lets not hijack this thread, although Bing has the power to delete things :S lol

So how much will registration be binger?

it says 5.25 i believe

^^ Wheres that? lol
I seem to be blind

^^^^^^^^^^^right there mike ^^^^^^^^^

i think I could take cash if it’s directly in my hand

$5 even

bills only, no change!

Mike, Lets meet up this weekend and Ill hoss you my $5

is reg. going to actually work sometime?

maybe…lol

we’re clamouring to get it done… the guy who is managing it is the same guy who handled the food and he’s a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

lmao almost a week late

well you know s1dc gets front row.