Relaxation and energization

Romeo y Julieta’s are really good. I actually took up pipe tobacco… I feel like I’m 80, but damnit it’s good.

@ the White Owls…

You’re doing it wrong.

http://www.growery.org/forums/files/07-11/406938134-blunt-14.jpg

They’re surprisingly good!:lol

for me, I dont smoke, but my grandfather: he likes “romeo and juliet’s” and “vegas” the real deal cigars :ninja all hand packed… coffee I completely hate the only thing close to coffee i’ll drink its a flavored latte with tons of sugar.:excited

A small cup of coffee makes me a maniac for 4-5 hours, and then I crash and NEED more. I got addicted to coffee around this time last year, and when I quit, I felt like TOTAL ASS for 3 days, sleeping 12 hours a day and still being tired, etc.

So yeah, I’m caffeine sensitive.

Garcia Vegas? :rofl :rofl :rofl

Yeah man those are the real deal. If you buy cigars at stewarts lol.

If your store has them backwoods cigars are good. Theyre hand rolled and come in many tasty asortments. I love them when im fishing. Try a honey dipped or the black package is good as well. Plus there the size of a white owl or whatever so they dont burn for 2 hours.:number1

I was gonna say that combination sounds like death by asshole.

:ponder Benny got em on ur mind???:ninja

No, they suck.

do they? idk i never “smoked them” i always used a philly or other assortments

Dutches are the only way to roll.

I actually smoke the Game Cigarillos. They’re crafted identically to dutches, made by garcia vega, and have much less paper being that they’re cigarillos.

i rarely drink coffee, i like the taste but i dont drink it to wake up or whatever. i take mine with lots of milk and lots of sugar.