Reliable Repair Shop In Irwin North Huntingdon?

As the title says, I am looking for a reliable Repair Shop In Irwin or North Huntingdon to have struts installed in my sister in law’s 2001 cavilier.

Been taking a couple cars to Campbell’s Sunoco on Clay Pike (VERY close to home), but so-so work and high prices.

Two places have been recommended to me - Lenhart’s, and Feliece. Only one recomendation for each, and Feliece is too far away, unless it is a really good place with good prices.

Trying to stay close to home so it is not a bitch to get car to/from there.

Thanks!

Lenhart’s has been around forever. There’s a good reason for it. Always heard good things about them when I lived out NHT-way.

Try Denuzio’s Sunoco on 30…i have no complaints about them, and i have used them for a couple things

x2

Yea, I’ve been seriously considering them, for your reason above, and because of teh quality of reference I got. Always like to have more than one reference, though.

So you have both used Denunzios? I have had tires mounted/balanced there, and they were real good about it. But until now, have not been able to find anyone who had any type of work performed there. They always seem busy.

Thanks, all!

Either shop is good…

ziggy does some pretty good work. his shop is across the street from the spit and whistle in trafford.

Try lufts in Rilton. Great guys, great prices and work. It’s an all family run shop as been for years. Thats where I take my grandfathers Durango to be worked on and where I take my stock vehicles to have things fixed I don’t feel like doing.