Remember the Orange 180???

lets not and say i did lol

Well than you can say that but without funds we all know you did not. There is no hiding it I’m so sorry. I’ll loan 1100 on contract I want 1500 back by the end of 2011.

that works for me!

Wicked I’ll get all the papers ready for you to sign,this feels so Osad of me!

wait…can I used that I feel kind of bad haven’t talk to Dan in awhile since school…but than again ya I’ll use that.

lol kool

extremely skeptical…

Oh really now? Would you like me to get him to take a picture with a note saying how gay this forum is? I know he hates this forum much more then I do so I dont think that would be a problem…His s13 puts anything here to shame, I can get pics of anything all it takes is one phone call.

Hey fat chicks need lovin too… but they gotta pay

I dont know about that, you may be correct BUT!!! There is alot of cars on here that will give others a proper on for its desired set up. I dont know what your friends got but dont under estimate some of SON cars. IMO… anyways carry on!! and I want me tea with a lemon slice.

Great SON cars:

Bing
AMS
SG
DA 1
Acidz
Drift posse
S1DC
Pants
Keez
Martino
Fiddy
nitescream (lol cause im the best:))

just to name a few… feel free to add to the list (proper cars only)

Wow, I don’t remember seeing this much hate since,… Nelly. I think DoZeDrift should change his username to Nelly,…just for old time sake. Lmfao DOOOOOO ITTT!!!

Yeah your right, I guess I should probly see what these guys got before I assume its better, its just I actually havent seen any super crazy cars on son240sx, I dont know where to look? lol if someone can point me to the direction of sick 240sx car pics ill go have a look. I know that bing guy must have some crazy shit, I can just tell hes one serious mufuka lol.

Please do!

No problem, do you have any special requests of a type of shot you want of the 240sx? Anything you would spicificly like to see? Would you like me to ask him to draw you a picture too or?? Let me know what you want and ill get it done.

Did nobody realize I quoted Journey? Wtf.

As you said, have him take a shot of himself with a piece of paper saying how shitty son is and how right you are.

haha how the fuck did this get this long? i always see it on the top of most recent but never look

IMA BANANA!

btw, dude brah, my rear tires…they rip.

and you put on evideo were peter lost drift, the one video of him loosing drift lol.

he rips tec and we also rip together. all tho im bettter :wink: haha i kiddd pants.

I guess so, I only seen 3 video’s and they all suck. All I see is bad steering work, no angle, bad lines and only hand brake and clutch kicking to initiate a drift.

Now I have a serious question for you guys who is actually the best drifters from this forum? because I know no way in hell its peter.

I’m the best. I’m the best there ever was. the best there is. And the best there ever will be…

And this thread is 'tarded…

wait a sec if martino is on there i want in too
\Ninja Edit**** i can think of at least 10 more with super sick cars