Remember the Orange 180???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So you are an online drifter?

SERIOUSLY!

This is epic!

LFS community is probably made up more of people who enjoy playing video games than track enthusiasts. So still dont understand why your buddy thinks the LFS community even matters when it comes to actual driving ability.

I know sai personally and he said that LFS is no simulator even though its a very good game.

Meh we all go back years so we met many track enthusiasts along the way. Sai Said lfs is no simulator? Im suprised He use to be the biggest lfs fanatic I ever met. I know a lot of people like gt5 now but I still personally find lfs to be more realistic, when its cold like this only got the choice of snow drift or online drifting to keep skills up over the winter. Either way I am pretty sure he just meant that the lfs community would get a good laugh out of you guys trying to bash on someone like me. That so called clown is the owner of that amazing sexy silver 240sx that I drifted at raceway park this year. I can honestly say his car is better then any s13 I have ever seen on here.

You sold the only good thing about your car. The wing.

You hate SON.

so get the fuck out! why do you keep talking?

Because people like you keep talking to me. You dont even know what my car looks like anymore so give it up.

For the record I don’t hate son, I hate hater fags but I can live with that. I have come to enjoy some of this, a few of you guys are way to serious but in the end a lot of you guys are alright lol Some of you get mad soo easy, offended, get all serious and wanna duke it our or battle! Its fucking hilarious!

Oh SnaP!

Just a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

A singer in a smoky room
A smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Strangers, waiting, up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Paying anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Don’t stop believing
Hold on to that feeling
Streetlight people

From the Encyclopedia Britannica, “a “fifth column” clandestine group or faction of subversive agents who attempt to undermine a nation’s solidarity by any means at their disposal.”
The term was coined by “ Emilio Mola Vidal, a Nationalist general during the Spanish Civil War (1936–39). As four of his army columns moved on Madrid, the general referred to his militant supporters within the capital as his “fifth column,” intent on undermining the loyalist government from within.”

for those who havn`t cought on this is ahmed he is tlaking about i do believe fobwall where are you…

this reminded me of this thread fro some odd reason, Probably because DoZeDrift is calling everyone a fag .

He’s talking about the silver 240 in the above pics.

dude lol

so where is this grey 240 you drift?

some one on this forum sent this to me via pm

http://www.facebook.com/DoZeDrift?ref=search&sid=520660346.1881233324..1#/DoZeDrift

dude your a joke

Omg its you!
Bahahahaha

i just finished today!.. hoepfully i can come up with the funds to finish my last semester!!

Omg why won’t someone put this thread out of it’s misery?

Someone lock this thing up all ready! Damnnn!

Apply for scholarships/grants/awards/bursaries etc…

How am I a joke? Look at you profile you look like a fat loser fuck, whats so bad about mine?

i did, i still need 1100

you can rent yourself out to 100 fat chicks for $11 each. or 11 really fat chicks for $100 each.