Remember the Orange 180???

your a fag, your a tool NEENER NEENER NEENER

Shut the FUCK UP!

you’re a fag *

Anyways you have no idea what ur talking about, you think ur big guy cus you go to some ameture shannonville events, well great for you! You can ask that sebastian jugs fag who bought the gtr if you really wanna find out who I am. That guy was literally gay so it wouldnt suprise me your in his passanger seat!!

lets post random pics of a guys car from a club loose event…

shos pics not on track, not copied from the internet…

like Jesus fuck

Yeah you think you know it all dont you? You’re nothing but a ameture.

If you were in jugs car, have a look at the steering wheel I have on the 180, look familure? Hmmm…I do have video’s but I would rather not send you guys my youtube links and have you stalk me there too.

haha

buddy id wreck you on the track

Free post! How is everyone’s exams/finals going.

Alright man, your the best! You can be all cocky you want but your still just a ameture with a big mouth.

its not being cocky, you being a idiot saying your king shit, thinking your the best, while showing no proof at all

i have a shit load of track experience and i run 75% of the drift days in Ontario, plus i am driving in DMCC next year

stop dreaming please, stop making a joke of your self

please next year come to the track and show us your skills,

I never said anything about my self being king shit, I never said anything at all actually, you guys dont even know who I am so stfu.

Peter will drift the pants off you and the panties off your cross-dressing boyfriend’s ass.

edit: pun intended

The word you are looking for is amateur, not “ameture”

^^^ Damn dude your a natural Kazama I better watch out for you!!! How did you get so good?!!!

I hope your not the best son has to offer because no offence but I really was expecting more…

why are you being such a prick about the activeness of this club at the track? Offensive or otherwise, no one cares about what you expect.

Well pants is the one who initiated a convo about me, I never said much about my skill, how long I been drifting or anything unless it was a reply to someone’s shit talking comment. He comes in here trying to call me out like he’s king shit but I know exactly who peter is and he’s really nothing I would ever need to be worried about. I was never the first prick, not too many people have been nice from the start so why I would be? I you guys didnt act like such assholes all the time maybe you would get some more sponsors and not be hated by the rest of the world. I actually have come to like a few of you guys who have posted here many times, but a lot of you are still nothing but sheep.

This clown is one of your friends? Aside from the 400+ people who would come back you up on this thread. Would you let him put money on you against some of the drivers on this forum?

Does LFS = Live for Speed? The online driving game?

Yep a lot of us drift and race on live for speed and gt5 in our spare time lol. Its actually lots of fun, and before guys start making fun of such a thing, I know a lot of racers/drifters who even go to shannonville that drifts with us, they are actually pretty serious.

^ like the amazing Sai, I believe he has some ff records at shannonville if im not mistaken?