Remember to look both ways

Our parents always said look both ways when you cross the street. Now we have to tell our kids to look both ways when cashing out!

Its a miracle that nobody died in that first one.

To many old, distracted, and heavily medicated people driving now. Almost all of these incidents fall into one of those categories.

I LOLed at the second one because the girl was already on crutches. The first two people were flying. It reminds me of the person that crashed into 67 on Chippewa last year. The third one is just dumb.

oh crap
i totally didnt see her on crutches
lol

I know i shouldn’t have, but the last two gave me a good laugh. When i saw the stroller get hit in the first one and a whole line of people wiped out that was disturbing.

The last one it looks like she first backs into something then just guns it into the store. With all the ones with the people “mistaking” the gas pedal for the brake…you know after pulling in/out of parking spaces 8978687690763434287253 times, who gets in there car and as they’re pulling out just stomps on the gas pedal? If you crash into a store it should be a revoking of your license for 1 year with mandatory retest for your license as well as driving school. Also on your license plate it should indicate that you’ve crashed into an inanimate non-moving building.

Would have been more ironic if she was telling the guy at teh bike shop “Ya I get my cast off in a few days. Can’t wait to get back on the OMG CAR!”

Really need to put those cement filled posts in front of stores if this shit keeps happening. Retarded.

Then the idiots will just drive into other shit. Next thing you know there’ll be 4.2 billion posts in WNY alone. Maybe when you get to a certain age they retrofit your car with a brake pedal the size of a snow shovel and a gas pedal the size of a ping pong ball. MANDATORY retesting at age 60, every two years till 70, every year after 70. You crash through a building…a big orange flag on the bumper like on the kids old Big Wheel.

Agreed, but we know that NYS will not do anything anytime soon.

Baaaahahaha
Brake pedal the size of a snow shovel

Yuppers!
We had an elderly woman drive straight into the post office.
Word has it she was looking for the brake but hit the throttle.

This happened like 20 times within 25 days locally.
Remember that? It was the “people driving in to building epidemic”
http://gawker.com/5849254/buffalo-hit-by-epidemic-of-people-crashing-into-buildings - not the complete story

Edit; here’s a nice little map to view of it all.

http://www.wivb.com/generic/news/vehicles-crash-into-buildings
more than 1 page of crashes btw…

August 29th crash at fire hall
Rescuers had to cut a driver from his car after he crashed into an fire hall in Amherst. read the full story here

September 13th crash at Burger King
Authorities had to shut down a Jamestown Burger King after an elderly woman accidentally crashed into the building on Foote Avenue. read the full story here

September 13th crash at Walgreens
Police say a 63-year old driver accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake and smashed through the glass entrance of the Walgreens at Kensington and Harlem Road. read the full story here

September 17th crash at Cheeburger Cheeburger
A vehicle crashed into a popular restaurant and claimed the life of a man and his wife. Their son was hospitalized. read the full story here

September 20th crash at liquor store
An elderly driver has been charged with DWI after crashing her car into a liquor store in Amherst. read the full story here

September 20th crash at Darrow’s
A vehicle drove into the patio at Darrow’s, in Alden. read full story here

September 23rd crash at Family Dollar
A Jaguar crashed into the Family Dollar store on Kensington Avenue at Eggert Road. read the full story here

September 24th crash into senior living complex
For the 9th time in less than a month , a vehicle has crashed into a building in western New York. This time in West Seneca. read the full story here

August 26th crash at Sunoco Station
Police say a man was stopping for coffee when he mistakenly hit the accelerator instead of the brake on his truck. read the full story here

September 30th crash into Dessert Deli
A Ford Expedition crashed into the front of the Dessert Deli, at Maple and North Forest. read the full story here

October 3rd crash at JoS. A. Bank
A car slammed into a North Buffalo Street store, early Monday afternoon. read the full story here

September 30th crash at Immediate Care
A pick-up truck crashed into the Immediate Care on Transit Rd. near Strasmer. read the full story here

2458 Delaware Ave
Police and firefighters were called to reports that a vehicle had hit the front of a convenience store, Thursday morning on Delaware Avenue at Tacoma. read the full story here

2311 Millersport Hwy
News 4 received a Report It photo of a car smashed into a nail salon in the Getzville Plaza, on Millersport Highway. read the full story here

Car crashes into Broadway Market, killing 1
Accident investigators believe a vehicle was traveling east on Broadway, when the vehicle struck a planters box, a tree, a light pole and then finally crashed into the Broadway Market. read the full…

Townhall Terrace
A vehicle crashed into an apartment building on Town Hall Terrace on Grand Island. read the full story here

Car hits Wendy’s in Jamestown
Authorities say an 80-year-old Falconer resident struck the east side of the restaurant on East 2nd Street. read the full story here

Vehicle struck Walgreens
A car hit a Walgreens store at George Urban Boulevard and Dick Road. read the full story here

Car strikes gas line near M&T Bank
A vehicle crashed into the Thruway Plaza, striking a natural gas line. M&T Bank nearby had to be evacuated. read the full story here

Accused DWI driver hits home
Everything, right down to the bricks and mortar, was damaged; the homeowner tells News 4 she’s going to need a whole new garage. read the full story here

Elderly woman after wings hits building
Another car crashed into a commercial building Thursday night. The latest incident happened at Sugo Pizzeria on Harlem Road in Cheektowaga. read the full story here

Dundonald St
Minivan plows into St. Catharines home read the full story here

Game Stop at McKinley Mall
An SUV smashed into a GameStop in Hamburg read the full story here

Driver crashes into Fitness 360
Investigators say an 84 year old Buffalo man slammed into the Fitness 360 on Delaware Avenue in North Buffalo. read the full story here

Car crashes into Wegmans
A driver smashed into a display outside Wegmans on Niagara Falls Boulevard in Amherst. read the full story here

Car drives into Tim Hortons
Sunday, a car struck the Tim Hortons on Military Road in the Town of Tonawanda. read the full story here

Car slams into Carquest Auto Parts
A two-car crash sent a car into an auto store. read the full story here

wow that’s alot!

fixed

how do you know no one died in the first one?

that shit was crazy.

The news said everyone was fine, even the baby.
Crazy for sure