Remote Car start questions...

Wife is requesting remote start for her car for Christmas. Simple enough.

I know very very little about remote starts.

Car is a 2007 Mazda CX9. Automatic. No crazy tech packages, no push start or anything. Doesn’t need an alarm or anything crazy fancy.

Just needs a remote start to help it get warm during winter months as car will probably be the one sitting outside the garage. Simple button to press from the house or work to get it warm.

So where is the best place to have it done? What shop does NYSpeed recommend?

Im located in Hamburg, so maybe a shop near there.

Thanks!

Paul B

(If this is posted in wrong section, my bad.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryl’s Car Audio has done all my stuff for over 10 years without complaints. Dick/George Urban in Cheektowaga. Even left the Viper overnight for a couple nights, trustworthy guys.

The problem you’re gonna have is everyone wants a remote start the minute it’s 5 degrees. This is usually when they’re busiest. I think any shop is going to be out at least a few weeks/month but i could be wrong.

I’ve lost track of how many I’ve had Derrick @BDR5oh install for me and people I’ve sent to him. Top notch work and a great price. He did the one on our 2012 CX-9. I’ll PM you his number because he’s told me in the past I can give it out for install referrals.

Daryll’s, but the 2350 Union Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224 location.

While you are there thank @PitLord and his boss for taking care of the Cheektowaga mass shooter.

I second this, great dude :tup:

I don’t think BDR5oh does it anymore. i messaged him a few months back for a friend of mine but never got a response. just go to groupon, there are a few deals on there. remote start all work the same, they are all reliable. I have it on my 6sp manual accord, it requires an extra step, but once you are used to it it’s the same.

^ If you msg’d here you probably won’t hear back. He’s not active on the forum anymore. Last one he did for me was about 2 years ago.

^yea, i did see his activity log, and knew it was a long shot. he did two cars for me about 6-7 yrs ago, no issues. top notch work for sure.

Thanks for the help everyone. I will contact the info provided and see whats up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 for Darylls.