Who does remote car starters on BMW's?

Just curious if anyone knows a shop that does remote starters on newer model bmws? Boomer Mcloud my first choice does not, the dealer does not and precision audio in clifton park, the only other person I am firmilar with does not…It’s getting fucking cold outside!!! lol

Jim P does them… I know he has a thread and is apparently good and cheap

JIM P ftw

Fuck murrdogg you beat me to it

His name is JiM P 2001 on here

Just go to Best Buy and get a Viper StartSmart that lets you start your car from your phone (Apple, Android, or Blackberry). That’s my plan, even if costs more. You can start your from anywhere, as long as you and your car both have cell signal or WiFi.

So, I can start my car from class, walk the 1 mile to my car, and it’ll be ready to go.

no… support shift members

Jim P

im not worried about GETTING the starter, im worried about installing it… And I DEF would not let best buy install a decal on my car, let alone a car starter lol.

and whos jim p and how can I contact him? Is he a private guy or does he have a shop?

They are insured for a reason.

PM him on shift… im pretty sure hes private. hold on, Il find his thread for yah

It’s always good when some idiot crashes into my car and I get three times the amount it costs to fix the damage… However, If I could turn back time the few times it’s happened… I would everytime. Hopefully you get the point.

:rofl…well it’s either them or Car Essentials (who I’ve never heard of). If I install it myself or have a non-authorized person install it, it voids Viper’s warranty. So, can’t do much there.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=5233

little old… but there yah go

zims custom radio

and then you will pay a yearly fee in order to use your starter…not worth it, cool concept, fail execution.

jim has been installing car starters for a long ass time, pm him on here, he does private work now but use to install for best buy (down on long island) and east coast audio up here, and a few other shops that idk off the top of my head. he does good work, just doesn’t do it as a job anymore cause he has a better job now and does the work on the side.

Oh yea, i forgot about zims… I bought my del sol off him, he’d prolly give me a good deal too lol… I’ll try Jim p and if that doesnt work Zims.

Thanks guys

Jim P is a no go, he said he cant do that car as everyone else said lol… Guess ill call zims and if that doesnt work im shit out of luck lol.

Try Kenny then he is on here too he used to do installs for a long time also, his name is offroadzj.

Idk if Kenny will do it either. Alot of people will not touch a BMW to put a remote start in it.

Audio Obsessions has done a few for me and never had a problem!