Who does remote car starters on BMW's?

Better question:

Could you gold plate my wheel bolts?

audio obsessions might be able to do it for you. i know they recently found a company to allow them to do remote starters on VW’s. might be able to do bmw’s as well

when I was at CCity I was much more apt to at least give the harder cars a try… but doing it on my own/on the side I am very picky. Don’t need something to go wrong and end up paying out the a$$ for it. And if Jim says no… yea, no way in hell am I touching it. Sorry.

For shits and giggles, what year/model is it?

My friend from Infinity actually just referred me to them so im gonna try them.

Yes, but it would be more expensive then others who specialize in it.

Yes, but I think if you get the 3yr deal or whatever (I do plan on keeping my car that long most likely), it’s like $3/month. Even if it’s $10/month, I’m fine with that. It’s the cost of convenience. Starting my car, at school for example, while I’m in direct line of sight is useless. When I get to the car, it’ll still be cold.

Dude… I like the idea and all, but wouldnt the the actual “remote start button” itself take the place of your cell phone? I mean instead of pressing a button on your cell phone “in school” couldnt you just press the “start” button on your remote start “in school”? Alot of them half a half mile to 3 mile range in which you can start your vehicle.

Zims car audio does great work but also Northeast has guy that can do it easily for you to. Just give AJ a call.

One thing I like about the cell phone remote start is the fact it will text you when your alarm goes off. One issue though, what happens when your phone is dead. Are you going to unlock your car with your keys and set the alarm off? Then you have to finagle with the valet button and disarm sequence, all while looking like a retard car jacker…

Did, they dont do it, they have a guy in queensburry that could do it but if I could find someone local first that would be ideal.

Audio Obsessions just did mine on Wednesday. They do BMWs