Remote Starters and other Electronics, I do it all!!!

Yea, I’ll probably just hardwire the driver side actuator and remove the factory alarm completely. Just let me know when you wanna do it.

Well that time of year is coming up once again. Get your starter now before it starts really getting cold!

I need to get mine down to ya again , its popping a security code when I use it and shuts down .

no problem. Sounds like the bypass may have lost programming. Let me know when you are free.

Not a huge deal , ill get at one of these weekends

Yea, just let me know. Should be quick. I remember from back in the Circuit Shitty days, a lot of the ‘older’ (not really old, but you know… lol) GM’s tended to lose programming every now and then.

A little change for this year. I can now accept major credit cards but it will cost an additional 5%. I also accept paypal and the almighty cash.

Still have some openings this week! Make sure to schedule yours asap while the appointments are still open. Email me at kkdgaragellc@gmail.com for a formal estimate.

Well the holidays are once again here. Since I will be away from 12/8 through 12/21, I have started my holiday savings early. From now until 12/31, take an extra 10% off any remote starter purchase. I have a few openings for installations before I leave, or we can schedule an appointment for after I return.
Check out my website at www.kkdgarage.com for available starter and/or alarm systems.

Alright Kenny, I know I’ve talked to about this before and didn’t follow through…but I’m really close to just pullin the trigger on this.

I do not want a huge remote or screen in my pocket, but I’d prefer a 2 way system so I know it actually started.

Do you have anything similar to the CS601S that is 2 way? I don’t need trunk/keyless entry (I have my OEM fob for that - which I like).

I literally just want something as small as possible (remote) that starts/stops the car (and if possible - lets me know it did so). That is it.

If you don’t know of anything like that…is the Viper SmartStart VSS3000 my only option to minimize key fobs, etc.?

I’ll stop by later today and purchase one kit Kenny. Wondering if I can schedule it for the 26th, my brother is only home for a few days and its a gift for him.

My starter from last year is still going strong in my Crv!

Crap, just realized he’s away until tomorrow at some point.

Kenny put a remote starter in my gf’s Mazda this week. Everything went great. I think everyone on here knows, but if you want it done, go to Kenny.