Remote Starters and other Electronics, I do it all!!!

What are you doing tonight? Do you have time to take a look at it?

With these bitter cold days, I’m starting to get quite a few quotes. So installations will be filling up quick. Get with me and get yours scheduled!!!

Nothing but dedication from this man.

Troubleshot a defective brain on the remote start I’ve had kicking around for years that we put into the Subaru. The brain was giving no output to the trunk release and would stall the car on occasion as it wouldn’t read the RPM.

Kenny figured out it, we’ve got a sister brain I’ve had laying around and retrofitted the trunk release feature to work as my defroster :number1

I’ll see you when the heated seat comes in.

I’m going to be quite toasty this winter :bowdown

Another one down tonight and 2 more to go this week… then another next week. Make sure to get yours scheduled today before the real cold weather actually hits!

Im seriously considering putting a sub under the rear seat of my truck. The sub and box wont be an issue but I want to keep the factory deck and speakers.

Is that something you’d be able to do?

Its an '06 F150 with a regular cd player, not the factory Audiophile deck

Yes. You can use a low level converter to convert from the high level (speaker wire) input to a low level (RCA) output for the amp… which you will need. The best bet would be to pick up a smaller size amp (depending on the sub you plan on going with) and mounting it under the driver side or pass. side front seat. Let me know what sub/box you are looking at and what kind of budget you were thinking of and I can put together a package.

A guy on an F150 site is using this box:

Seems a bit big though, I dont know if the amp is supposed to go inside it or not

and this sub:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-Excelon-KFC-XW1200F-Shallow-subwoofer/dp/B000PKDOQC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325547886&sr=8-1&tag=vig-20[/ame]

Im really not looking for anything crazy and dont want to spend a ton of money. Id just like a bit of bass sometimes. Id say a few hundred bucks at most.

They are both great for that truck. The box fits nicely under the seat (from the ones I’ve seen) and that sub works nice in it since it is a shallow mount sub. You can also “cheat” a bit and add some poly fill (like you find in a pillow) into the box and it will help give it a bit deeper tone. I’ll get a price together and email you everything. I should be able to keep it close to that. The amp will need to go under the seat though… that box normally sits right up against the seat.

Cool, thanks.

Its been a while since Ive messed with stereo systems.

PM sent!

Finally starting to get caught back up. Still have 1, possibly 2 openings this week (waiting on 1). Send me a PM and I can get you on the schedule!

I’m taking a couple days off of starters to try to finish putting in the new furnace in the garage and to get it organized again. It is an absolute disaster right now and I don’t think I have enough room to work on my bike right now… lol. Will hopefully have everything up and running by the middle of the week so shoot me a message and we can get you on the schedule.

Furnace is finished (other than getting some propane set up) and I’m good to go again. Let me know what you want to do and I can get it done!

I’m re-upping this because although winter is over, its about that time to get an alarm, audio equipment, etc in those summer cars. Message me with your needs and I can get you a price!

Make my driver door lock/unlock with the remote LOL

Don’t forget remote start to cool the car down before getting into it!

Having the identical issue right now. Battery was unplugged to do repairs, connected back and alarm started going off without me being able to shut it off. Door unit disconnected to shut up the alarm. Remote opens all doors but driver :rofl

Yea, the subaru’s are friggin weird. The driver side door is ONLY controlled by the factory keyless entry. I did find a way to bypass it by hardwiring the driver side motor. If either of you want it done just let me know and I can do it.

It also worked before when you wired the stock one pararell to remote. I just need it reset again now.

Yeah I will get a hold of you about bc I def want it fixed it gets kind of annoying!

I’m going to need to stop by with my Subaru sometime, the damn alarm triggered again so I had to disconnect it and now the driver door won’t open with remote.

Your electronics magic is going to be needed!