(removed)

wow.

that really sucks

i hope your not zapping us

In defense of McQuillans, we’ve had mutliple motors done there with no problem. Every came back exactly how we would have expected. My personal motor was also done there with no problem. He does a lot of R&D work for GM, so I know he’s not an idiot. That sucks that all your stuff was botched like you say.

From what I’ve heard that’s a line of bull shit and that GM had him do one thing for them.

Sounds like the man dont know what hes doing with vipers.

i do know someone that had a sbc 406 built buy him from pan to covers and it came out amazing!

but none the less get your $ back from this guy

i have used klispies for ALOT of motor work but, i stopped using them do to ther older outdated machinery. I am not a huge fan of cylinder head jobs that are given back cuts, after you start the motor cross your fingers and hope for valve seal. I want zero leak before i even assemble the motor.

however they did do a nice job on one of my blocks that had missmatched main caps. and got it done fairly cheap and quick.

I was over there a couple months back when he was doing work onthe 2008 trailblaizer heads. had them cut apart on his table. :gotme:

ib4jj

sry to hear about the bad experiences but its behind you now so get it done alrdy :tup:

i also had my machine work done by him this year and with great results and good timing. thats shitty what u say happened…he prolly just isnt in the mopar business…:gotme:

mcquillen def does do gm r&d. its known all over the ls1 world… hell, tony mamo from AFR heads way out in cali even referenced his work… he has a whole back room dedicated to gm’s research. he’s recieved both lt1s and ls1s to r&d years before they were out

:slight_smile: someone to get a number for the lt1 project i want to do later

Yep, pretty interesting shop. All of the LS1s and LT1s we have taken him have come out great. It sucks when things go wrong with a machine shop, I had 4-5 horrible trips to BRK once as they hacked their way through an engine - you have to double check everyones work

yeahh brk build amazing race engines for oval cars but seems not to care about street cars

Sorry to hear man, i hate when other people’s incompetance (sp) fucks up your day!!