Bavarian rocket scientist

Hey have any of you guys heard of/ done buisness with this shop? I drive buy it pretty often and all I see is porche goodness inside. Most of the cars in there look race prepped for the most part.

$$$$$$$. Owner knows his stuff but likes doing things his own way to a degree. Mostly old Porsches but they do anything German.

I have heard only good things about them. But likethe nigg** above me said they cost a ton of money

My friend brings his 944 turbo S there. Good guys. They do great work. But again $$$$

they told me my corvette interior was too cheesy to even drive into their shop let alone work on and then said we are too much $$ for u, so i left and got a bag of chips instead. kittens are cute

What kind of work did he have done? Do they have a dyno/dyno packs there? It says they do tuning on there site…

Deadbeat, lol what kittens do you speak of?

the cute kinds

Lolz, truth be told there.

Yea this place is huge money. My buddy brought his na 944 there in high school to get a new engine and he paid more for the engine then he did the car

My Dad took his 190e there a couple of times. Seems shady, that is the impression I got anyways…

the dudes wanted $130 PER AXLE for an alignment on my M3.

Seriously?

so like $800?

if I could shit in your mouth right now I would not hesitate

I paid $320 for an alignment there, therefore my car has 2.46 axles.

that is insane.

YOU JUST DIVIDED BY ZERO FUUUUUUUU

soooooo this guy sounds a lot like redline motorsports …

i had them do some work on my 96 a4 a few years back, did the work fine, but like mentioned before $$$$.

WAT

I paid $130 for a life time 4 wheel alignment on my truck at Firestone. Not that a leaf spring/solid axle setup needs a 4 wheel alignment but its free now and a regular alignment was $70. Ive used it twice and its paid for itself already.

My car could use an alignment but it could also use other things first, mainly a new owner.