removing S14 Zenki Corners

Haha - I can’t believe I need to ask this question…it hardly seems “technical”

Someone please let me know how to remove the corners on a Zenki S14. Obviously there is the screw on the top but there seems to be some sort of connection lower down on the back of the housing. It looks like it just pops in there, but I’d rather know that 100% before I go hauling on the thing.

Let me know guys, thanks.

There’s another screw/bolt on the under side of the corner light. Look in the gap between the bottom of the light and top of the bumper and you’ll see it.

Currently I’m in a pickle as to how I’m gonna get the ones in my car out. A screw driver wont grip it hard enough, and I can’t fit a socket in there…

I don’t think there are two screws in there, just the one on top.

Once the top screw is out, you just have to pull it out real hard. There is a “ball” on the back of the light housing, it fits into a socket. You have to pull really hard to get it out, you might think you are going to brake it, just pull harder. Pull it straight out towards the front.

Don’t fall on your ass when it pops free.

Hope this helps.

Theo

Hahah – thanks Theo. Yeah. I could see the ball…

Ima get after this thing now…THX

Ok, to save Happy240sx from a ever somewhat embarrassing “newbie question” tension. I have one of my own…

Also In relation to lighting.

How does one replace the buld behind the side marker lense on the Zenki S14? The ones that are close to the front bumper?

Well, if you don’t have fog lights, you can try to fit your hand up throught that hole. If his doesn’t work, try this:
It’s easiest if you jack the car up a bit, remove a couple of the screws that hold the front part of the plastic inner fender to the bumper. After each screw you take out, try fitting your hand up in there. The bulb will twist 1/3rd of a turn counterclockwise and pull straight out.

Good luck man.

Theo

Theo, yur the man…

Thanks

Mike

It’s just too dam technical!

-deez

Hey, no problem at all.

sorry Dan. hehe.

Theo

You’re right, there’s only the one bolt. I went out to my garage for round 2 and found the ball that needed a reemin’. Sorry for the false advice man. :wink:

ya its one plastic screw on that connects it to the main headlamp and then there is a slot that it fits into in the front fender.