I'm embarressed to ask, but I'm stumped re: zenki s14 Headli

So my passenger low beam bulb burnt out. I figure, ok this should take a couple minutes.

After about 5 minutes it drove me nuts! I can’t seem to get the damn thing out!

Can I please ask one of you experts for a step by step? That would be much appreciated.

I tried to do a search if anyone posted with the same problem, but got nothing.

Cheers!

LOL there probably wasn’t anything on search cuz no one usually has this problem…

You don’t have to take the headlight out to get to the bulbs… if your hands are small enough you should be able to just squeeze the release and pull. Oh and don’t forget to twist off the cap as well.

it’s in the manual

its very difficult to change it w/o removing the headlights… especially if the plug is stuck to the bulb’s pins… remove the headlight… its much easier that way

Cheers guys, I’ll try it out…

Like Skinny said it’s in the manual.

If you lost your manual do this…

Turn the retaining ring counterclockwise, Pull out the bulb, unclip the harness and repeat the steps in reverse to put it back.

If you cant fit your fat fingers back there dont take out the headlight assembly for god sake…just pull the battery out of it’s tray to free up some room to work…it’s a lot easier.

cgguy,
that doesn’t really work with the zenki’s… pulling out the battery that is. I won’t do anything because of the rad support. It blocks most of the access to the back of the headlight. I gives you almost no space to even pull the light bulb out. I did this twice already and each time I had to pull the headlights out… it’s actually quicker and easier and I even have small hands…

I’m not sure how the koukies are set up though…

its easeier to pull the headlight out. its just liek 4 screws per light

Thanks guys. Really, I posted this question almost expecting to get bashed. But you guys were very helpful. I appreciate that. I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet, but I’ll try pulling out the headlight to get at this bulb. As for the other suggestions, just as helpful.

BTW MrSkinny, I don’t know if you remember, we met up some time back regarding the headlight covers. They fit awesome and been very happy about the quality of the product. Cheers!