Puttin HC3 bulb back into an s13 silvia projector head light (low beam)

i just burnt out my left bulb in my low beams for the projector headlights in my 1990 silvia… i got my buddy to help me take it out and put it in and i tried my luck to put the left bulb in …and it seemed to be alright for the day…until i noticed that the bulb i put in wasnt directly centred… soo my left bulb seems brighter than the right… i poped the hood and noticed the one i put in was stickin out more than the one my buddy put in… the problem im having is gettin the bulb fully back into the head light itself…
if anybody can give me some tips on how the get the damn thing back in that would be great!

make sure the lil notches in the bulb line up with the appropirate notch in the head light
semi circle notch and a square notch if that makes sense

yea my buddy dallass was tellin me about the half circle and square notch … but which way ?? is the half circle facing up or down??? thanks for the input!!!

BTW …if anyone has a spare hc3 bulb that their willing to part with…im willing to buy it from them…because as i was putting the bulb in last night i dropped and popped the bulb!! FUCCCK!

Shove your head in your engine bay with a flash light and look bud? haha
or take out the housing and have a look.

k well once i unscrew the head lamp from the mounts … do i just pop the side marker out ?

yea theres one screw holding the side marker to the headlamps
then they pop out with a little bit of force, be careful not to break them :slight_smile:

hahah careful isnt really my thing

lol thats no excuse.

Or just do this. http://www.sr20forum.com/240sx-s13-s14-rwd/181850-how-better-s13-silvia-headlights.html :stuck_out_tongue:

just buy some proper h3c off the EBAY