REP system being abused.

Lol, that seems to be the goin theme here…

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

this thread is just one giant Fail.

theres no point

Lol nick’s in the red

then why did you start this pointless thread?

Same. its TDI_FAT FUCK

I now have -39 points all from -pjb. How do i disable this?

you suck :rofl

The reason people care about going negative is because at -10 you lose access to certain things and the more negative you go the more you lose until it actually bans you at -100. Atleast that is how it works on other forums.

I have also noticed that I have been neg repped by the same person less than 1 day apart somehow and that - rep subtracts like 6 pts and posi rep give like 1 pt.

I still don’t understand/comprehend the problem. Why can’t people use it for what it’s made to be used for and not a bunch of bullshit? Seriously people? This is gay and anyone who is negging for the hell of it is a douche. Just stop. Go do something more productive with your time. Maybe get an education, maybe get a better job. You know, better yourself?

It’s so childish that it’s disturbing.

just FYI people with negative rep cannot rep other people. it will come out as neutral or grey rep.

Ok, that will NOT happen.

i wish i could neg bomb you but i’m fresh out…

:lol

yea i havent checked but i doubt the rep rules will be banning anyone if they get too low in rep

Something new to talk about?.. theres ALOT of threads on here that have no point to them. Benny is #1

atleast benny’s pointless threads are funny to people who arent morons

most of my negs say theyre from you

i think dkid and PB&J should duke it out

+1.

Don’t start.
:shifty