Replacing Rocker panels??

I got my S14 in the garage, need to do the clutch on it as well as the rear brakes. Jacking it up I realized that the rockers looked good, but were garbage. Driver’s side seems to be alright, but the passenger side was literally bondo on top of duct tape. Everything came crumbling down and yeah it’s gotta be replaced.

Anyone know the approcimate cost of a rocker or set of rockers and a ballpark idea of what labour would be?
Not including paint, Eff that shizz.

rockers and rear quarters for me quotes were as follows. Carstar was $4500, and Dundas Autobody was $2000. So your prices can range vastly depending on where you get the work done.

time to think about some aero to cover it up. Might be able to use some expanding foam to fill the cavity, then cut it to shape and bondo on top. Its light, rigid, cheap, and it gets the job done for 20 bucks.

^ what that guy said.

Hate to break your heart but I wouldn’t put too much more money into that car…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spray foam, bondo, side skirts, best way to go, no sense in spending hundreds on rockers when youll probably have skirts to cover it up,

I believe Acidz at Centerline does rockers for a very fair price.If the rest of the car is good and its just the rockers that are toast, then by all means do it properly.But if the car has soft spots all over and has been doctored to much then you might as well continue the hackery and give the car a bit of extra time.I’ve been here myself,best of luck!

spray foam… really? it’ll rot twice as fast since it’ll just hold moisture near whatever is left…

that and the crash value, i heard that spray foam is awesome.

Any cheap places to get this fixed that you know of? New metal is the best way to go, but the cost is high. I have a mig, so this isnt a problem for me, but I wont be doing other dudes cars anytime soon. Welding thin sheet metal does take some technique and practice so you don’t blow through.

The op should look around his area and get some quotes.