Respiratory virus?

STDs arent respiratory viruses.

:lol: Touche’.

So I went to the dr finally. Turns out my lungs are full of fail :(. I have 3 months to live.

ok j/k. I have a really nasty fucking case of bronchitis. but I got a lovely door prize. Antibiotics, codine enriched caugh syrup, albuteral, and steroids for that little added zing. On the plus side, I havent had a cigarette in 6 days now :tup:

glad to hear it…and congrats on the smoking. keep it up :tup:

im on day 2 :frowning: one day at a time

yeah dude im going crazy with no smokes. its getting easier day by day though. the first few days are the worst. I just gotta stop eating so much lol. I’ve been eating a ton instead of smoking. Not good considering in winter im about as active as a sloth.

I have the same problem. I quit for 5 months last year and gained a bunch of weight. Now I’m back to eating a shit ton without smoking again.

It only took me about 10 weeks to recover I and I don’t smoke anything. Good luck. It sucked.

either youre always sick, or everytime youre sick you make a new thread. wtf. stop.

don’t worry about the eating too much… wouldn’t you rather be a little overweight and not smoking than underweight and dead?

good luck with the cig quitting :tup: i stopped a little over a month ago… it gets easier… just tough it out

Only if you come over and tuck me in