Respiratory virus?

I have a miserable respiratory virus or something. Severe chills, caughing up thick neon green phlem from my lungs, sinuses are plugged like hell, equilibrium is fucked up, extreme fatigue, etc.

J/W if anything has been going around, if anybody else has had this and if so, how long to expect it to last?

sounds like you smoked some moldy weed.

but forreal that sounds like pnemonia (sp?) go get some meds

Wouldn’t it be AWESOME if we had some kind of educated people in this world who could diagnose our sicknesses and tell us what to do and maybe give us some kind of mmmmeeedddd…mmmeeedddiii…mmmmeeeedddiiiiccciiinnnne to make us feel better?

C’mon Jeg. Go to your doctor.

Sars?

Sorry if I came off as a dick. But seriously if you think it’s pneumonia you’re gonna wanna stay away from any antitussive medicines and get some expectorants to loosen the mucus and get it out of your system. For the people who lack the medical knowledge this means do not take cough suppressants.

Sounds like AIDS.

Srsly though, don’t ask NYspeed, go see a doctor.

I havent smoked weed in almost 3 months. I quit that shit. I’ve had walking pneumonia before. It kinda feels like it. I’ll see how I’m feelin tomarrow and if its worse I’ll go to the dr.

I’m not askin for medical advice lol. I’m j/w if there is something going around and if anybody has had similar symptoms.

swine flu:gotme:

lol i think i’ve heard of that

yeah I heard it was going around or something…

I had all those symptoms when I had swine but you are missing the main symptoms so I’d say its not swine.

Why are you always in such rough shape?

Sounds like you might have pneumonia. I’ve had it for the past 3 1/2 weeks. Get to the Dr. and get something for it or it will linger for a long time. I had to get a breathing treatment at the office and was given antibiotics and prednisone and it still took about a week before I was feeling better. Good Luck!

+1. Start taking a multi-vitamin or something.

Swine flu gets into the lungs which is why people die from it…

:lol: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21760&highlight=official+sick+thread&page=4

Eat a veggie once and a while man. :wink:

I do. deep fried veggies…YUM :tup: lol.

My mother works at clarence middle school, my youngest sister is still in hs, and my 2 other younger sisters are home from college for break. So I get exposed to all sorts of great shit all the time.

I live a very extreme lifestyle lol