Results from NYI 10/14

[quote=“95Z28,post:10,topic:36975"”]

Yeah, previous best was 13.1…I think I’ve got pretty much everything written down in my fquick (link in my sig). basically full bolt ons minus EWP, stock rear/gears. Probably going to go back on friday or sunday and see what she does on the bottle if I can get my hands on a wideband sometime this week. I think I’m going to pull some weight out this week too. There was a silver auto LS1 SS camaro there today going 12.40s…really makes me think about switching over to an auto.

[/quote]

I go 12.1 with bolt ons and a stall…probably faster if I didn’t nuke the 10bolt :slight_smile:

109<113 :pimp:

Yea I forgot thats why 1/4 and 1/8th mile tracks go by MPH…

Why don’t you just give up and buy a Honda if thats all you care about? :lol:

Previous statement excludes mindless for his smart use of slicks and actually getting his car to hook up

nice times both of you :tup:

i hate you.

Yet another FWD car getting out of the hole way better than me. :frowning: Nice work!!!

nice times bill.

Nice, glad I didn’t go though, I figured there were too many cars there to get your money’s worth. Maybe sunday.

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:28,topic:36975"”]

Nice, glad I didn’t go though, I figured there were too many cars there to get your money’s worth. Maybe sunday.

X…

[/quote]

Should have went friday…30-40 cars…track was super sticky…

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:29,topic:36975"”]

Should have went friday…30-40 cars…track was super sticky…

[/quote]

Shitty.

X…

Willybeen: “nice times… howd newman do?”

im interested to know too. howd the subaslow do?

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:31,topic:36975"”]

Willybeen: “nice times… howd newman do?”

im interested to know too. howd the subaslow do?

[/quote]

I think he only made one run and it was like a 13.1 @ 109 or something but he said something was up with his car.

Hope it stays dry this sunday I want to make a few last passes. Anyone in? Mindless that flying deff has a 10 in it.

[quote=“mindless,post:3,topic:36975"”]

Im on 25x8.7x13 m&h slicks and the motor is a GSR built bottom end with a peakboost kit. Makes 417 wheel im throwing around the idea of a race gas tune for next season with a bigger turbo and trying to ditch some weight so who knows may go faster.

[/quote]

Track didn’t have anything nice to say to you about the time you are running??

Choko and Johnny5 got yelled at Friday night and they were going 11.0

probably not… because they dont ever see hondas run that fast :stuck_out_tongue:

lol when mrsmith ran…they shot over on a 4wheeler…

“I don’t know what this thing needs to run this fast but im sure it needs something”

:lol:

^ lol, I dont think he was wearing a helmet either

just got my axle today so im down id rather go on a fri though.

You should get a spare axle and take it with you to the track

i tried.:frowning: