Retard explains to shiftwhat Vtakkk is

No shit, atleast someone agrees with me.

I’m waaay too lazy to go back and quote everything, but she got waaay too hurt and just started spitting out everything there was about her personal life. lol.

I look at it this way… she went at that kid acting like an arrogant fuck. She ripped that whole post apart acting like she was kewl trying to blend in with the shift518 junkies. What pissed me off is she put herself on a pedestal in the process. Dont knock someone while patting yourself on the back. I don’t agree with that.

Bash on someone all you want, I do it more than enough… but atleast know what you’re talking about when doing so. Don’t number your attacks when 85% of them are incorrect and make you look like an idiot.

Thats my point. So everyone can hate on me alll they want because they’re sexist assholes. I need to be quiet because shes a giiiiirl… seriously, sexist assholes, thats all they are.

If Joey came in here bashing this kid saying, “Im young and I have a nice car” you all know DAMN WELL he would get A LOT of shit for that since his parents helped him out. Its the SAME exact thing…