Retard explains to shiftwhat Vtakkk is

Laugh out fucking loud. Hooly shit. Someone needs a tissue.

Doing it on my own is me getting pregnant by my bf at the time, him ditching me and not talking to me,him punching me in the stomach in hopes of killing the baby, me going to hospital from bleeding from said punch, me going through being pregnant for 9 months ALONE with no one to help, me giving birth to her in a room at the hospital ALONE with no one there, me raising her for the 1st year of her life before dad decided he wanted to be a dad, and me getting only 50 dollars a week for the past 4 and a half years and only recently going up to 100 a week. Dont give me ur krap of seeing ur mom go through it and u know all, u have no idea the heartache I have been through, the endless nights I cried myself to sleep, the times I had no car, no wheres to live, no family, nothing. I have had a life from hell and I made the best of it and I am in a good position now because of it. Find me a woman who has been on her own since she was 17 , had a baby, and at 23 has a great life, Im not letting you get to me I am DAMN proud of myself and what I have done in my life, most of which is for my daughter so she will have a great life. So preach to someone else.

The part you said three times now about the “Go a head Try it…” stuff, is actually a direct threat towards my Shift 518 user ID, and I am willing to bet I could take this to my lawyer, or the authorities and you would have problems.

I gotta quote that… You are going to grow pussy sores all over your body for that comment. You must be a vegan. Only someone who doesn’t eat meat can be such a huge pussy and say shit like that.

But meeeh

Meat FTMFW

Holyfuckingshit. Thats really shit the forum wanted to know…

no shit bud. But don’t tell my shift ID to try things… It’s a direct threat. So I guess if you ask me if putting marbles in your gas tank is a good idea and I tell you to try it… That’d be my fault.

I had to say it , u have more than pissed me off, u have put me down, and attempted to make me feel like a nobody, Im not going to allow you to do that, u wanna make it seem like my life is all cherries, its not I just proved it, so stop with it already.I have never been so offended before.

Awesome thread guys. You make this all worthwhile to read!

lock1

No way too good to lock.

i read your post and thought it said thanks for wasting my time.

i just re-read it lol

That’s what you did to the op… You jumped on the bandwagon trying to be funny and get your hits in. But instead you got called out on your bs and you didn’t like it very much.

Im not the only one, more ppl said the same thing, but yet u said nothing to them? only me, whys that? I wasnt trying to be funny at all, I didnt sense any humor at all? I didnt get called out on my “bs” either, I didnt like the fact that someone who doesnt know me pretends to. Again just quit it, ur making a fool of yourself, you dont know me, get over it.

Are you and the OP like buddies or something? Ur awful defensive.

Listen… I know you’re slow … But you’re the one who shared your whole life story… Not me.

You guys have a lot of free time on your hands.

Ya Josh is a good kid… He does his own work and buys his own parts. He’s trying… And despite what’s shown on the forum he’s decent in person. Something wrong with that?

Im not slow, but thanks for the middle school remark. I did not share my whole life story, far from it, Its ok though. I hope u enjoy living the life you do, your full of anger and you are really a jerk. I dont want you to as much as type my name, say my name or talk about my life anymore from this point on, I dont care but I have had it. I dont care to know you, want to know you or ever want to see you, so leave me the hell alone. My boyfriend is not at all happy with it all either, in fact hes quite pissed off, so I would suggest you just stop with the dumbness and go about your miserable life elsewhere.

Oh but I’m not miserable or angry. But if you want to pull the bf card I can always quote all the innapropriate things you’ve said on these forums. I bet he wouldn’t be happy about that either.

Keep on mind… All I said about your life is the shit you’ve spewed in this thread. You shared it all… Not me.

Go ahead and qoute me, I never said anything innapropriate that he wouldnt like lol, he has seen it all, he laughs along cause its the INTERNET not real life convo. So go ahead and pull all my posts and watch my bf laugh in ur face dipshit. I think I figured it out, you said your mom raised you all alone right? I can see that, you must of been neglected as a child , hence ur such a miserable person. Seriously just stop cause I can be a bitch when I want to be, so last warning just leave me and my life alone.

This entire thread needs to be deleted.