retard WRX/STi owner 376

so here’s the story…

my wife is driving on 376 west…somewhere in between monroeville & the churchill exit she says this guy in a black WRX (maybe STi) she didn’t know.

she said it had a front mount IC on it.

she said he came flying up & then jsut keep riding next to her waving his hands, bobby up & down i nodding his head like he want to race.

well my wife know a little about cars & knew it wasn’t even woth it cause her car wouldn’t stand a chance against a wrx/sti.

so she said after a min or two she just ignored him but it seemed like he was getting pissed cause she wouldn’t race.

what a jackass…

anyone know this ass clown

pictures of wife,i might know who it was:)

dont know who it was…

but some blonde lady in a blue one will do the exact same thing to you on mcknight road.

pictures of blonde lady,i might know who it is:x: :bowdown:

hahahahahah She won’t taunt, but if its the other way around…

I saw her firiday on Mcknight. We got a light together, I pulled out hard and she never got on it:confused: I was hoping for some action.

I saw her firiday on Mcknight. We got a light together, I pulled out hard and she never got on it:confused: I was hoping for some action.

black wrx
front mount hmm that narrows is down a lot

any other car details? there’s been a surge in monroeville of fagmo’s driving wrx’s and evo’s

I have kind of a bizarre question but do you get your haircut at a barbershop in corapolis? I think i’ve seen that car in your sig there before…

thats suprising… ive never been in the car when she didnt toast someone of the line. no matter if they are trying or not

Nope not me

typical import driver

i’ll ask her…but my wifes not super knowledgeable about cars…just knows enough to get by.

i haven’t seen many around but it doesn’t suprise me.

I saw a black WRX w/ front mount…TINTED out on 65 yesterday…he didn’t want any :slight_smile:

I doubt that was the case.

rofl

fixed

Never seen that car… but if it was a sti ya i have seen him in monroeville…

If it didn’t have a front mount intercooler I’d say it could be my buddy (user “Marion Cobretti” on here")…he’s always out around Monroeville, and he is kind of a retard. :smiley:

I don’t think he’s enough of a douche to try flexing on some lady driving. What kind of car does your wife drive?