Retardedly expensive audio equipment... and a LOT more...

I lost some friends there, and despite being taken back by the sig a little, I’m kinda knumbed by all of the ongoing media coverage…

by what? 1 or 2 days? In the past its been couple day ban, then week ban, then month, then year.

Again, i have no personal problem with gay people.

No he shouldnt. Why should he? Because he said he doesnt like gay people? There is a big difference between him saying he doesnt like gay people and newman being his usual drama causing attention whore self.

i agree that it is very “in your face”, but it also prompted alot of discussion. If just one lurker read the link to the 9/11 pamphlet i posted, then it’s all worth it.

would it make you feel better to know that I DID?

am i offended by his sig? no. it happened and may well happen again. his sig does not change that.

im sorry i make vaild points you cant argue

Actually depending on what it is for, it goes 1,1,3,7, TBA

last I checked newman was banned for a week.

Oh, but he should be banned! His gay outburst was just him trying to bring attention upon himself. He’s an attention whore for saying that. [/jeeves]

here is some drama for you:

your car sucks.
it sucks.
your car. the one you own. it sucks.
i have never even seen it. but it sucks.
your car sucks.

i don’t know you, but you are probably a huge fucking idiot. yes. you.
jeeves744, you have continually proven yourself as a huge fucking douchebag time and again. if i met you in person, i probably wouldn’t like you. i wouldn’t hate you. but in my head i would be laughing at you. you you you.

EDIT:

False. You make no point, therefore i have nothing to argue. It’s like screaming at a wall. I can yell and yell, and you’ll just sit there with the same half baked blank stare that you always have.

Now I used newman because he is well known on people on this board. I did feel that pointing out the person who was falling from the building in his sig was over the top.

I still feel that people who are friends with the leaders of this board do have some more freedom so to speak than newer less known people. But I guess that is everywhere you look in real life.

As far as me ever getting a warning, your right I have never gotten one. I don’t get involved in a lot of topics. I think carefully about post I make and try to make sure they are not offensive or drama starting. I don’t come on this board to start trouble and try not to get into drama fights.

dude, it wasn’t like “hey everyone! i don’t like gay people! i don’t hate them but i can live peacefully with them.” he specifically stated that he dosen’t like a kid because he “touches men”. there is a difference. he just came out of nowhere and attacked the kid. that’s not right.

Well, then don’t ever expect anything to go your way. Seriously. There is some validity to the statement “the meek shall inherit the earth”, but there is also validity in making a statement. If you go through your life avoiding making a scene… then you will live your life in fear.

not the same. If he doesnt actually hate gay people and was saying it for the sole purpose of causing drama, then yes by all means ban him. But if he actually feels that way then no.

Newman has admitted time and again the VW, fbody, etc. hate is just to cause drama and piss people off. So like i said, he is just a worthless attention whore.

oh my god, ok, everyone listen…

IF YOU JUST IGNORED NEWMAN, DIDN’t COMMENT ON HIS SIG, DIDN’T GET AGGITATED AT HIS COMMENTS, DIDN’T RETALIATE HIS VW/FBOD HATE, IT WOULD ALL GO AWAY, ALL OF IT…

THE MORE YOU EGG HIM ON, THE MORE YOU COMMENT, THE MORE YOU BITCH, THE WORSE HE WILL GET

HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO FIGURE OUT HE IS DOING A LOT (NOT ALL) but A LOT OF THIS JUST TO GET A RISE OUT OF YOU DUMB SHITS

lol

never thought id say this, but:

zwarbyt for the win

:rofl:

I don’t recall meeting you. Ever. I wouldn’t be able to pick you out of a group of people. :shrug:

I haven’t done anything to you. I’m certain I never “flaunted” being gay at anybody like it was something I was proud of. I didn’t drive down your street on a float proclaiming how more “cultured” I am than people who don’t like homosexuals (notice, I will never use the word “homophobic” because it’s a stupid made up word). Please tell me where I went wrong because I will happily apologize.

I don’t generally set out to make people feel uncomfortable. :shrug:

I respect people. :shrug:

^
word.

no one should attack you. and if they do, fuck em’

off topic- i love your posts. you even use the cute little smile faces.

Back on the $$$$$$ stereo equip. topic, i guess people will spend stupid amounts of money on things that they feel are important. To some people $100,000 for speakers is justifiable because they are being used with a $25,000 amp, $10,000 pre-amp, countless other $$$$ components and more than likely in a house that is $,$$$,$$$. Some people spend $15,000 on 24" wheels and tires because it is their thing, christ, i bought a fucking rotary for fuck’s sake. It just depends on what you are passionate about in your life. A friend of my dad used to collect vintage, high-end audio components, he spent $200,000 on a setup that consisted of B&W speakers and some crazy McIntosh amps, some of the stuff went back to the '70’s. In the end, my Infinity reference stuff sounded better, to each his own i guess…

we need to meet and be friends. :headbang:

bi-amping for the win, tubes for tweets and solid state for better sounding base

pa who is this newman

It’s funny that out of all the ot bullshit in this thread, I chose your post to piss me off. You sound like a bragging bitch about your audio garbage. I have 2 pos speakers in my room connected to a 12 year old big screen tv. It sounds terrible, but I can live with it. So, say i go over to the russian kids house and watched a game or something on his tv, I would be pretty impressed. I’m sure if I did the same thing with your sound equip i’d be pretty impressed too.

Your sound audio dick is much bigger than the russian kids sound audio dick apparently.