Retardedly expensive audio equipment... and a LOT more...

I have a 1954 Wurlitzer piano.

It sounds better than your speakerzzzzzzzzz. :slight_smile:

This thread might be the reason that I surf NYSpeed with all the Avitar and Sig’s turned off. But, I turned them on to see what all the hype was about.

Anyhow, my interweb penis is larger than all of yours.

Seemingly so, this is how this thread is turning out.

Can’t we all just get along?

actually if you notice all of my posts where in response to what he intially said. I am just sick of him saying everything expensive is the low end of the higher quality spectrum. ie the blows thread. if you are going to swing this shit in front of me you better beable to take and e beating.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/mly0582l.jpg

best post evaR

We’ve never met. I;ve seen you around. I don’t know you but I don’t like you. Not because you are gay (I wasn’t even sure if you were) but because I judged you as me not liking you.

I never said BECAUSE he touched men. I simply stated that he did. I also later said that I can live peacefully with them (if I didn’t then I was gonna but forgot or something).
And he did make fun of what I said so I made fun of him. If you clowns can outright say “I don’t like America’s leaders”, why can’t I say I don’t like America’s homosexuals (and again it’s not that I don’t like all of them but I do not like homosexuality)

u r a mezz

You are

WHERE THE HELL is Jeg in all this quasi-religious-crap?? :lol:

Hating on Corey for no reason proves you’re pretty fucking lame (Gustav). dude’s probably one of the most stand-up guys on here and he takes a good amount of shit on here for nothing.

oh and newman’s owning you so hard in this thread it kills me.

f-bodys blow. I have one and won’t touch it.

This would make a good list on a resume for you.

Hates:
Gays

Oh my god no wayyyy /Stewie

no you are. seriously.

did your father beat you as a child?

:tfuckingup:

i think lynyrd skynyrd said it best when they said, “if they don’t like it, they can just GET THE FUCK OUT”

you (newman, becknewmanhumper, joestypes, etc) CONTSANTELY BITCH like the little girlys u are about this country. whether ur doing it for attention, u actually feel that way, or u cant think for urself and have to hump or buddys leg, fine, leave, goodBYE.

newman ur sig is tasteless. if u cant see that u are trash. badassss completely owned u, and outclassed u in ur little debate. u always talk about manning up, standing up for what u believe in, and speaking up. funny thing is, if u were face to face, man to man, and ur were to stand for what u believe in, U would bitch out. “aww ill sue you, waa waa waa, bitch bitch bitch, people are looking at me right?, good”. and i know what ur gona say, typical f-bod hick thug. try to hurt my feelings with my car. try to drag any emotional hurt on me.

wow, attention whores and their little guppys. theres a place for speech, and theres a place to be trash. and theres the occasional attention bitch. if u dont like it, get the fuck out

in the end, i know ur getting off on me conveying my post towards u cuz ur a sick fuck

skynyrd concerts were basically turning into pro-bush rallies before the election. that really turned me off of them. the “if you speakout against your government you don’t deserve to live here” mentality is bullshit.

theres a difference between speaking out, and constantly bitching about it, over and over again, making that ur point in life. and im not saying, if u speak out, u dont deserve;… im saying if all ur gona do it bitch, leave

Haha, seriously… i love the “if you don’t like it, leave” attitude. Think about that for a second, and think about history a bit. If you don’t like it, leave… if history followed suit, you’d probably never been born.

As far as badazzss owning me, that is hysterical. His arguments were weak, and nothing more than being an e-thug. He makes no valid points, and seriously, anyone with half a brain should be able to see that… but if you were “smart”, you’d agree with him.

And, please, tell me how punching me in the head equates to standing up to what i believe in. Really, how would fighting you, or any of your tough guy fbody friends possibly help advance the message my sig is trying to convey. I am willing to use aggression to advance my causes, but only if it is used in a positive manner. So go ahead, punch me in the head because my sig hurts your feelings. Really. I dare you.

same blah blah blah newman bullshit.

so tell me, how would U coach the president to run the country? and what would YOU do to back ur beliefs up. this id be interested in hearing from you, since ur so apt to say whats wrong with the place. then again, after u may or may not respond, talk is cheap

funny, i see u read this and signed off. group meeting at the emo house on what smartass reply to make to the domessick thugs post, anyone?

<----- you wouldn’t like my plates then. they are bitching every time i drive down the street.

Just because I found it funny this is happening again only with the other side saying it now. :slight_smile: