REV HARD Turbo kit

Anybody kno anything about REV HARD Turbos…was looking at a kit for my B16 in my hatch…any good or should i stay away…any other recommendations for turboing the honda?

Talk to these guys…Eric or Jay…

http://shop.hybridynamics.com/

Eric is Vaportrail on here…I always forget what Jay’s Login name is :dunno:

Jay is rusty240DET. revhard makes a pretty nice kit, but I know talking to Eric and Jay fitment isn’t always the best on those kind of kits. Talk to them and I am sure they will point you in the right direction. IMO piece a kit together with decent stuff(inline pro mani or rev hard mani, precision IC, etc) and have Jay make the piping so it will all fit your car with no issue.

edit: they even have a bead roller at hybrid now for reallly nice IC piping

My friend jay has that kit on his integra. Everything fit real nice. very clean. $$ thou

wont you run into issues with a ‘kit’ on the car since the motor is swapped in? having something made for you might be the way to go.

rev hard actually makes kits for swap cars which is something no other companies I am aware of do other than full race

its supposed to be a hybrid kit made for a B16 swap…supposedly…i havent found any prices does anyone know how much those kits run for? Is the T3/T4 turbo that comes with that kit any good? what bout quality?

the turbo and intercooler are good for about 400-450hp maxed out. it will run you 3400 bucks or so last time I saw prices from rev hard. I am tellin you call Jay and have him build you a kit for the same price with better stuff

I tryed to send them an email and Im in Texas cuz im in the air force until april 25 then ill be home and i cant get a hold of them…id like to piece a set up together with them cuz they are the best in the area but i cant get a hold of them.I dont know much about turbo so id need some help piecing something together