Review: Trico Innovision Wiper Blades

Good review but i encourage everyone to avoid trico. They took alot of jobs from this city.

^ The same thing happened to the set I bought. My wife has the truck now, and she got home and said the wiper “fell apart”. I went out and checked and sure enough the rubber part seperated from the blade.

And they did chatter a lot worse than my old blades. I liked them at first by after about a month I realized they sucked. Having them fall apart the first time they had to move a little heavy snow didn’t help my opinion (my wife said she cleared almost the entire window before turning on the wipers).

I think im just going to advance and pick up cheap winter blades

i used the ones hank sells on the civic and they were great. i picked up a set that looked the same from car quest, and they suck. they dont fit well… they are kinda loose, and that makes them really noisy.

I put a set of rain-x blades on my fiance’s protege and they work fantastic. Maybe it’s just that the wiper motor/spring/etc is better than my Jetta but I’m thinking about putting a set on just to see. There is no chatter and the blades make perfect wipes no matter what. Like I said I can’t say for sure that it’s just the blades because there are other variables, but everything including these rain-x blades works very well.

:tup: shitty wipers ftl. I cant stand when my wipers streak and shit. drives me nuts.

I bought these when Hank did the group buy. They worked great throughout the winter. They have begun to chatter a little if there isn’t much water sitting on the window. I also haven’t rain-x’d my windshield in a while so that might be some of the problem as well.

Bah. I have very mixed feelings about these things.

I loved them when they first came out, but there are issues with them that became more obvious as time went on.

I seem to perfer the NAPA exact fit or Bosh Micro Edge.

The innovision are cool and a good idea…but it just needs to be perfected.

Poopra…If you bought those at my store…I will offer a 100% refund if you are dissatisfied. :tup:

Wow, fucking customer service there thurrrr

PS. These are on my dad’s truck, and they rock out with their cock out, until 6 mo. comes along…

My father and grandfather included in that group.

Bosch recently came out with a similar product. The last set of Bosch’s I purchased were made in Spain, no Mexico like Trico’s.

You can thank the city for that. Or you can thank TRICO for sitting in this slum for so long. :gotme:

Good review, I’m going to try them, my wipers are falling apart.

Seems like a mixed bag of reviews really.
Probably dependent more on the type of windshield you have and your wiper arm/spring set up. They work great on the evo for me, windshield is very flat though on the evo.

Jeller

Last Year I bought a set from hank for three cars here.

• The set on the Mazda 6 have seen ~8000 roadtrip miles on top of 6-8000 DD miles. They are def due for a change, they started streaking & chattering a month ago.
  • The set on the Alero are as good as new. A rare chatter here or there. Maybe 12k miles on em.
  • The set on the trailblazer (now gone) did very well in mud, snow, ice, rain. Only ~7k miles.

I was just thinking about picking up a new set (3) from Skurappah in the next week or two.

i was gonan get a set of thesem whats the price of them, prob 20 a piece

I’ve always been a fanatic about wiper blades & good vision in bad weather, I have tried them all, most all r good for a month, the trick is finding a brand that lasts, I was buyin Bosch, till I discovered PIAA’s, I’ve had them on my p/u for a yr& 18k, & still would pass most ppl standards, but I’ll have to try these new ones :slight_smile:

I ran them on my DD Jetta that saw atleast 23k with them. (I put 50k a year on my car, so thats like 6 months) they where awsome up till I sold it and per the new owner he loves them. Deffinantly getting them for the evo.

and becouse every one already knows Im crazy there deffintly good to 100+