Review: Worldwide Water Jet

For the second time, Mike at Springville Manufacturing aka Worldwide Water Jet aka Blue Eyed Devil has come through for me when I needed a part for my Harley build.

His prices are always great (so great in fact that the company that I work for chose to use him out of a nation’s worth of vendors).

His turn-around time is fantastic, especially on small orders of one-off parts.

The customer service is great too, always happy to help with a design or minimizing YOUR cost.

If you need material cut (and waterjet will do almost ANY material) this is the guy to go to. Things like exhaust flanges and head flanges, wheel spacers, brackets, etc all are ideal candidates for WWWJ.

Thanks again.

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23184&stc=1&d=1362763031

:tup: mike is the man!

Good stuff.

How does a custom order like this work? You show up with a CAD document or something?

I just email him a dxf file. If anyone needs a hand sketch converted to DXF I will be happy to help.

Mike@springvillemfg.com

How did you handle material selection? Did you specify/provide or can they give you a list of what they have?

I can’t wait to send him some files for my CB550 build (version: Idon’tknowhowmanytimesI’veredoneit)

You can specify material, supply your own, ask him what he has close to the size you need, etc.

^ Good to know.

Thanks!

I can’t spend much time on here today because I am training my new purchasing guy who started today but, I did want to recognize this thread. Thanks again.
Once I get this new guy trained I should have more time to post some of the neat stuff I have been cutting on the water jet.

I wish I had something cool to send you to make :frowning:

NYSPEED key chains or bottle openers. :slight_smile:

Edit: Or car badges. :smiley:

Hummm… now I’m thinking…