Ricer Rant

seriously he gobbled my girlfriend, poor bitch didnt have a chance:crying:

ugliest…rims…evar!

the funniest part is that neon boy calls out camo civic boy! :3some::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To be announced…

MMMM fatchicks with a side o’ gravy

hey ass bag ur ghetto fab those wheels came on the car when I got it and the tires got promptly smoked off then i had the factory wheels powdercoated and put on hence y the first pic has different wheels. And ur right If i was gonna be picking a car offline to try and “pretend with” I woulda picked a better car say umm like a white 4 door Audi or a non turbo Subaru… btw I dont have a sister u fuck so come up with something else, oh and no as I recall I beat the mini it was Catch and he will admit to that the eclipse ran 11’s so ya I only ran a 13.540 at 103.7 not too shabby for a mostly stock 5.7

oh I’m ghetto fab now am I?

You can be whatever you like

I know you are but what am I

Your mom then?

Oh ur the 1 she was talking about on the phone this morning, when I overheard her saying something about litttle dick???

Man is Darkstar going to be happy. Instead of it raining men, it’s raining faggot noobs.

No that was your highschool picture she was talking about,besides how could she be talking on the phone with a dick in her mouth?

its like High school All over again. lmao but seriously the goat was way over rated, pontiac built up so much hype when they brought it back, for nothing, its a fucking monaro with a 6.0 6speed, yeah your breaking some new ground there capernicus…

and

Dude, calm down. You’ve been a member for over a year, you should be used to this kind of stuff by now. Good Lord why is everyone taking everything so personally.

Quote of the day :rofl:

“THIS PROFILE IS SET TO GAY, YOU MUST BE THIS GAY :bsflag: TO VIEW THIS PROFILE”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sad truth!

I think this is one of their thugged out ghetto whores

yo he gonna shoot you and ****, lol