Ride For Roswell roll call

Yes, even a miserable prick such as Krant does something that gives back to the community at large. Just wondering who else is planning on doing the ride this year? Also, what distance ride are you doing? I’m debating on doing the 100 mile ride like always or doing just a 30 or 62 mile ride towing junior and place us smack dab in the middle of the little sluts in black stretch pants post ride.

In for my fourth year, doing 30 miles, nothing too special. Has a little more meaning behind it as my friend’s mother lost her battle this past October.

Doing 62 this year.

I will be doing the 45 this year

I am going to try and do it this year since. They saved my life :slight_smile:

:bigtup:

I’m in! No idea how many miles my wife and I are doing though… I really hope it isn’t a 100 mile run…

Both myself and the gf is doing the 100. Dunno if i’ll actually finish lol

Doing the new 45 mile river route this year. The 30 last year down there was like the yoga pants farm :slight_smile:

And I think I’m doing the 45 mile route with Jr in tow this year:tup: I love me some yoga pants

i did the 44 last year, and ill probably do something similar or more this year. Haven’t signed up yet though

^^^Better sign up soon, I know some routes have closed out already.

I was going to, but I hate asking people for money, I did not feel like fronting the minimum donation and none of the guys I lunch with were interested.

Maybe next year I can get the wife and/or kids to do it.

Thought it would be a nice training ride for a century I’m doing in July but the minimum donation is a bit too pricey for me and I’d hate to ask people for donations 3 weeks apart.

But man, are those routes flat. I climb more in a 20 mile ride here than that century does. :stuck_out_tongue:

great news for my first century lol

Only 6 spots left now. Waited too long to sign up for the co ed routes so I’m doing the 104 mile route and not pulling Jr.