Ride your bike to a bar?

1 drink is too much on a bike. The amount of motor skills you have to employ riding a bike far surpasses what you use in a car, and even 1 drink will impair those responses.

Maturity comes with age and experience…
That being said, why are we debating on my speed :smiley:

Everyone rides differently…
Alcohol effects people differently…

I would not have an issue riding after a beer.
if I did not feel I was able to ride safe enough to survive, then
I would have to buy an iced tea and hang around for a 1/2 hour…

I don’t buy the whole motor skill thing… (after 1 beer that is)

It’s not hard to ride a bike…
It’s hard to watch out for all the people trying to kill you, and for shitty spots on the road than it is to get on and go.

I would image it as an exponential curve. The more you drink, the more you risk.

of course, i have not riden in 2 years, so what do I know…
i know my bike was not safe enough for me to ride the way i was riding it… a family has a funny way of making you grow up real fast.
(unless your the kind of ass hat who plays video games all nite and lets the wife raise the kids)

I have a hard time not drinking when i go on dice runs,etc…ya gotta loosen up.
but then thats on a quad and its off road so if something gets hit its me and a tree LOL
street bike–never, i have a 2 drink limit in my car cause when i drink more i want to drive like an asshat and thats uncool when your reflexes are impaired.

Just because you ride to a bar does not necessarily mean you drink. Some do and some don’t and it is their decision that sometimes affects others in not so nice circumstances.