Ride your bike to a bar?

So I was at average Joe’s tonight and a whole school of squid all decked out in Alpinestar came rolling in. It got me thinking… Now maybe I’m overly respectful bordering on fearful when it comes to motorcycles, but the day I drink and ride is the day I scratch the “M” off my license. Drinking and riding a motorcycle is just suicide, no?

Dude is a regular occurance with the majority of harley riders. Its almost like- “fuck lets take a ride and hit up some bars-just to ride” then they stop at X amount of bars and have a couple at each bars. I know i see it at our bar ALL the time, its fucked up, a deer pops out and what you gonna do when yer reflexes and common sense are in the mud. Psst.

just more of darwin at work.

haha i was at goodbar last summer; saw 3 dudes inside weather leather jackets; one with a hog jacket, and 2 with icon jackets (squid performance at its best).

they were pounding em back, i was just thinking how stupid they were the whole time. when they leave, one pulls around and does a wheelie, another tries a burnout and f’s it up.

then the hog guy tries to just scoot out and drops his harley. retard.

I saw some guys on Allen leave on bikes that were so hammered they couldnt ride straight and had their feet out the whole way down the block :bloated:

Most people who have ridden bikes to bars that I have seen just stand around holding their helmet like a tool waiting for a girl to ask them for a ride.

They usually end up leaving alone.

Good part tho is if you are gonna drink and drive, drink and ride a bike so chances are you just toss yourself into a ditch instead of hurting innocent drivers.

Ill take it just to hang out with some homies, but i wont drink if i do. Its just too easy to fuck up on a new sportbike even after a beer or two

It’s very simple. If you are going to ride your motorcycle to a bar, make sure you take the amount of time necessary to be sober before you get back on. Do this, and it’s fine.

If I were a drinker, I would tend to leave the bike at home just to make things simple. Because most drunk people tend to make bad decisions.

If people want to drink and ride, let Darwin sort them out later.

meh… ive gone to a bar and had a couple… but ive definitely driven worse in a car… I cant tell you the last time i got wasted when i was driving though… not worth it…

… fat tues… that was the last time… dan klein i hate you… i still cant even look at guiness

i normally leave my helmet on the bike too… and i never carry a passenger helmet to the bar anyway… so my objective isnt to bring somebody home… (id need alcohol to accomplish that :tear: so i dont bring a helmet and i dont drink much… )

i dont ride drunk and my car has a tail light out and inspection needs to be done… so i typically dont take that to the bars at all lately…

I would much rather anyone who decides to drink and drive, decides to do it on a motorcycle and never a car. They are much more likely to kill themselves and not me. :tdown: to any form of Drinking and Driving.

i cant say that i would not…
i can say that i would not be doing much drinking…

if i did ride it i wouldnt drink or only have 1 and be there for a long time

i never drink and then get on the bike.

I did find a bike on main street one day and tried to pedal my drunken self down the road. I ended face first in the snow. :frowning:

Drunk on 2 wheels is a hell of a lot better than drunk on 4.

At least your not endangering other innocent drivers as much.

[quote=“Rx3,post:7,topic:34866"”]

It’s very simple. If you are going to ride your motorcycle to a bar, make sure you take the amount of time necessary to be sober before you get back on. Do this, and it’s fine.

If I were a drinker, I would tend to leave the bike at home just to make things simple. Because most drunk people tend to make bad decisions.

If people want to drink and ride, let Darwin sort them out later.

[/quote]

You should be making films for court mandated driving school. :rofl:

I’ve gone to the bar and had a few while on the bike. In all honesty, it saves me $. It’s REAL easy for me tell myself I’ll have a beer an hour if I have the bike, and I’ve always stuck to it. Self control mang.

i dont have a bike, but if i did, i would ride it to a bar, but only to hang out with friends, maybe have one or so… would NEVER get drunk and ride tho… seems like it would be asking for trouble

I go to the bar and have a few but have control over it cause if you dont when you are on your bike…you will screw up. Its very easy to lose control on a bike after a few. But its all within reason. If im just riding around with people, we might just stop in for one. If i know im gonna get wasted I will almost always get a ride there and home, if not take the car. Never the bike.

You guys are fucking scary…

Drinking and driving is no joke. If you have a buzz don’t leave the bar. I don’t give a shit if your on a motorcycle or driving a fucking bus, both are deadly. Your bike hitting my truck will probably not kill me, but I’m not going to let your dumbass hit me, so I’ll swerve… then who knows what will happen.

None of you guys have ever lost friends or family to a drunk driver huh?

Fucking Lame.

I would probably ride to the bar but only for a few. I don’t drink and drive now with a car and I wouldn’t with a bike. 1 or 2 drinks isn’t bad now 5 or 6 is a little different.