Riding BMX while drinking=ouch

Not riding in awhile adn in a garage while drinking= this:owned:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/tmpphpQqXhCy.jpg

:doh:

ahahahahaha step away from the bicycle. What part of the garage owned you?

That wouldn’t be a pedal bite is it?

Not the garage, it was slipping a pedal while wearing new balances and bunnyhopping. I have so many dents n scars on my shins already from years of BMX racing/street/trails.:eek4dance

It was one of thsoe that is white for like two mins then turns bloody,lol,three-four gauges

It was in my buddys 12 car gargae with a bar in it BTW

12 car garage? And no miniramp? You better sober up and grab the plywood nukka.

My shins are trashed from all the times they’ve met the pedals…people in my office ask me wtf happened to you legs all the time.

Yup, nothign like running utr finger down ur shin n feeling dents in ur bone. Wanna feel some pain then try racing n riding trails with crupi razors for pedals and no shin gaurds, now that feels o sooooo great!

BAck in the day I was running Trog cages on my triple-traps. I have two vertical scars running up my achilles from slipping out of the gate. I never raced but I was at northmoreland just screwing around.

Aww man, the back of the ankle is the worst! I ran triples for awhile but i wasn’t to fond of them. I popped alot of tires on others bikes while in the turns when i raced with my Crupi’s,lmao!

Pedal > you.

The worst are the ones that bump up then split open. Those things bleed for days.

Yup, i woke up withthem bleeding alot,lol. Nothing new to me though

No doubt…roll ever in the AM and the sheet is crusted over them…promptly removing the fresh scab…wife starts bitching about blood in the bed…great way to start the day.:doh:

Ahahahahahaha, i was waiting to see blood all over the hseets but they scabed up b4 bed enough,thanks god. After the shower they blew out again:doh:

pedal to the back of the knee is the worst ever. Those are the ones that the pins in platforms just stick.

Yup, i got one to the ligament on the back of your knee with my GT’s b4 adn boy did that fcuking kill man…

I had my standard peg axle hit me in my back at the trails b4 n stick into my back shoulder blade bone, and i never went to the hospital i just tore it out n kept on riding,lmao

:crying:

I am by no means cryin:finger:

bear trap pedals?

NAH,bear traps aren’t shit compared to what we used to ride with,lol

Agreed!

Bear traps, Crupis, etc. weren’t as bad because they were sharp. Platforms tend to smack your shin harder and the pins just tear chunks away.